~Mommy of the Week: Spotlight is on JoLina!~(2/18-2/24)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our Spotlight Mommy of the week is JoLina (jojo2bee)! This is your chance to get to know her even better! Everyone ask questions! You can ask as many questions as you like. Asked one then thought of another? Come back and post it too

Post your questions here, ladies!

February 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM
How many kids do you see yourself having in total?

How did you and your DH meet?

What type of work do you do?

What is your favorite song?

February 19th, 2013, 01:35 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many kids do you see yourself having in total? between 3-4. I wanted 4 but DH is a little freakd out with that number lol but at least 3-4 maybe more though lol I want a big family

How did you and your DH meet? n bar actually lol when I got home from boot camp and friend and I were hanging out and she was asking me all about the army then she remembered this guy she meet at the gas station she works at. he always came in there for gas and ciggs so they exchanged numbers (as friends). well hes in the army to so she wanted to introduce us and play 'match maker' lol. he just happened to be at a bar at that time so we went there and he had a pitcher of beer waiting lol. funny thing to, I was only 20 at the time lol. but she was rigt and did a great job as match maker lol

What type of work do you do? right now I work at kohls as a cashier but I have a degree as a certified vet tec and just havent made it into the field yet. after I graduated I had army stuff to do for a while then we got pregnant and I just stoped job hunting lol. but I do plan on going into the field here soon hoefully.

What is your favorite song? truley madley deeply by savage garden
aquariussweety21 likes this.

February 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite memory from childhood?

Where do you live and do you wish you lived somewhere else or are you content where you are?

Are you named after anyone?

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Do you like reality TV?

February 19th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite genre of music? Movies?

Do you live in the city, suburbs, country?

What is the first concert you ever attended and if none who would you love to

What size wedding did you have?

Do you have a favorite color? Number? Food?

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

February 19th, 2013, 10:50 PM
What is your favorite memory from childhood? thats a good one to, d have to say walking the neighborhood at night in the summer with my best friends just talking and enjoying the moonlight and warmth of summer

where do you live and do you wish you lived somewhere else or are you content where you are? I live in Thornton Colorado, its the top of Denver. DH and I have been thinking of moving and were thinking wilimington north carolina but haven't decided for sure yet. I like living in Colorado to ive been here my whole life and all my family is here for the most part including DHs plus its home you know

are you named after anyone? yes, my dad Joseph and my great grandma Adelina but im not to sure about my great grandma part because ive herd a few different storys lol but my mom also had always liked the name Lina Ann for a girl and they just put the Jo in the front I guess lol.

do you have any brothers or sisters? 1 older brother, Sam and were 13 years apart

do you like reality tv? no! The only reality show I do like and love actually lol is big brother

what is your favorite genera of music? Movies? I love country but listen to it all except jazz and oldies. Movies I love comedy and romantic and action

do you live in the city, country, suburbs? technically the suburbs of Denver but still city

what is the first concert you ever attended and if non who would you love to? never been to one but I want to! Well I guess I sort of have It was a montely crue and poison concert in fort mccoy Wisconsin but I was just security so it wasn't really fun. But I would love to see someone country

what size wedding did you have? HUGE! We had 8 couples in our wedding party so 16 people plus2 ushers a ring bearer and flower girl then we had over 350 guests, it was awesome lol

do you have a favorite color? Number? Food? color pink, number 8, food chocolate lol

February 20th, 2013, 06:40 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
What are some of your favorite hobbies?

Your dream job?

Favorite vacation you've taken?

Dream vacay?

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

FYI:My DH was also freaked out my having a lot of kids. Everytime we got pregnant, he said it was "the last one" LOL....well, we ended up with 4! Just so you know it's possible for them to be a little freaked out and still end up wanting a lot of kids! The only thing that's keeping us from having more is the financial aspect. If we could afford cars, college, sports, dance, etc, for more than 4, we'd keep going!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 20th, 2013, 04:20 PM
What are some of your favorite hobbies? I love crafts. I sew, crochet, cross stitch, emborder, plastic canvs, scrapbooking and I make cards and invitations. I also love reading but havent done as much of that as I would like to

Your dream job? right now a full time SAHM, but after all the kiddos are in school a vet tech (I have a degree for) or a nurse (Im thinking about going back to school)

Favorite vacation you've taken? so far I would say my honeymoon

Dream vacay? tahiti

Where did you go on your honeymoon? san diego (we were short on money) we stayed on misson bay but it was amazing still and we got to go to lul ou (I cant spell that to save my life lol)

February 21st, 2013, 05:15 AM
Super Mommy
What is your favorite thing you have created?

What is your favorite book?

What was your reasoning (if any) for choosing Matthew?

If you could do anything right now without concern of money or anything... what would it be?

February 21st, 2013, 07:59 AM
What is your favorite store to shop at?

What products do you use in your hair? (lol, crazy question I know but I am always trying new hair products )

Do you collect anything?

Are you a member of any clubs or groups? (Other than our wonderful PlayRoom of course!)

February 21st, 2013, 09:41 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favourite thing about being a mom so far?

Have you ever visited another country?

Do you like reading? What are your favourite authors?

Can you speak any other languages?

Have you ever broken a bone?

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 21st, 2013, 10:17 PM
What is your favorite thing you have created? Matthew

What is your favorite book? the Harry Potter series, I know I'm a dork but there amazing books!

What was your reasoning (if any) for choosing Matthew? I have just loved that name since I was like 15 and I always said my first boy would be named Matthew

If you could do anything right now without concern of money or anything... what would it be? buy my dream house and furnish it, a new car for myself and DH, make a college fund for Matthew and a shopping spree of course! mama needs some new clothes!

What is your favorite store to shop at? depends on what im shopping for lol but for myself, Kohl's or victorias secret, for Matthew probaly Carters or babies r us, grocerie, king soopers

What products do you use in your hair? (lol, crazy question I know but I am always trying new hair products ) funny I like it! right now I use matrix biolage color treated hair but for years I used bed head self absorbed (they stoped making it and the new version the also stoped making! made me ferious!) I also use neutrogenia leave in condinature and I love it

Do you collect anything? pop tops, the ones on cans. it orginally started with my grandma and I collecting them for craft things we do and then everyone started collecting them for me lol. I gave my lot of them to a friends daughter for her school (they do the fundraiser things for cancer a lot)

Are you a member of any clubs or groups? (Other than our wonderful PlayRoom of course!) the scarf society, its something a couple friends and I made up in college a few years ago, every fall and winter we have to wear a scarf everyday lol just something fun we did lol. but here on JM, I'm also on the WTTC, breastfeeding, cloth diapering and TTC #1 graduates

What is your favourite thing about being a mom so far?everything! I couldnt just pick one thing, I absolutley love being a mom and I feel like I was always ment to be a mom. its the greatest and most amazing thing to happen to me

Have you ever visited another country? I have not but I would love to! I've always really wanted to go to london to lol and a few other countries to

Do you like reading? What are your favourite authors? I love reading! I dont really have any favorite authors more of favorite generas of book, I love fantisy type books

Can you speak any other languages? unfortunatly no but I do know a bit of spanish (I'm half mexican/spanish so half my family speeks spanish)

Have you ever broken a bone? my pinky toe lol and my hip sort of, I have stress fractures in my hip

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search