Hey guys, remember me?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 12:27 AM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't posted for months! I've been lurking and reading though. My computer went kaput on me, and it was a pain to get on here from my phone, but my hubby bought me a new laptop (yay!). I've been keeping up here and there on how everyone and her little person is doing though.

Knox is doing pretty well. We're still struggling with cradle cap/eczema. We're having blood drawn tomorrow to check for allergies. He's not sleeping through the night, but I have FINALLY been able to get him into a little bit of a schedule. He's a really great little guy though. So even keeled, happy, and cuddly.

Anyhow- just wanted to update, and let you know I'm still hanging around.

February 21st, 2013, 03:22 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kayla! Of course I remember you! My ddb I have been wondering what happened to you and baby Knox!! I am so glad you posted! I hope now that you have a new laptop, you can join us more often! Knox looks so happy in that picture! What a gorgeous baby boy! I'm glad you and Knox are doing well. I hope the eczema and cradle cap clear up asap.

February 21st, 2013, 03:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So glad to see an update. Mason struggled with that stinkin craddle cap for a month or two. Idk if you have tried it but the below product which my mom got at walmart had it cleared up in a week or two. Its kinda stinky but worth it. It hasnt been back since.

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

February 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Welcome back!!!! We've missed you! Knox is so stinkin' cute!!! I have to say that we used the EXACT same product that Stefani recommended. It works wonders! Also, if it's severe, get a very fine toothed comb (like the lice comb), use it to loosen the dry patches and scales before bath, then use the gentle naturals and scrub his head really well with their brush while the lotion is on his head. Don't rinse it, just lather up with shampoo while it's still on there, then rinse it all off together. While rinsing it off, I'd also scrub a little bit with the washcloth, too. After bath, use the baby hairbrush to get any scales that may have been missed and moisturize his head with whatever lotion you use. We did this for a couple of days with Bailey and hers completely cleared up.

Hope his blood work comes back normal. Bailey's had a lot of blood drawn over the past few months. If it has to be venous, it'll be very hard on you to watch, but just know that he will calm down quickly. Please come back to update us on that and please try to post more! We miss you!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember you . Welcome back!

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 21st, 2013, 02:16 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Of course I remember you! Welcome back and im glad to hear you and baby Knox ate doing well!

February 22nd, 2013, 08:27 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad a bunch of you ladies are coming back! For some reason my phone is not showing pics right now but I can't wait to see Knox on a regular computer. Remy has cradle cap too and we have been using Selsun Blue Naturals but it hasn't really been working, so I might try what the other girls suggested!

February 25th, 2013, 10:48 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So weird. I was all ready to take him and have him tested, but I couldn't find the lab order, so I called out and had to have another printed out. DH happened to be by that office and picked it up, and brought it after work so I could take him the next day. While I was out that day I picked up some hydro-cortisone as his ped said to use 1x a day if it got really red/inflamed looking. I put it on, and all of a sudden it's like everything has cleared up. Weird. The cradle cap is nearly gone too. I'd been soaking his head with baby oil for 20 min before bath, and then brushing the scales away, and washing with Sebulex (shampoo that had to be ordered from the pharmacy- again- ped recommendation), then applying Cerave cream lotion after bath. Can't believe that it's stuck around after all of the treatment for the last five months, but I'm glad it's finally looking like it's going away!

February 26th, 2013, 06:46 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG - now that I can see Knox - what a precious little peanut!!! And glad to hear the cradle cap went away

February 28th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Sagga02's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sagga02 Send a message via MSN to Sagga02 Send a message via Yahoo to Sagga02
Welcome back!!!!!

We use TGEL on both kidlets. Just be extremely careful as it cant go in their eyes. This has helped them with numerous skin issues and was recommended by the skin Dr and Peds.

www.etsy.com/shop/sagga02

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search