Can you find...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 06:08 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
...or remember...the very first post you made here when we were a DDC?

What was the date (or approximate date)? How preggo were you? What did you write?

February 21st, 2013, 07:57 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I posted on December 7 that I was tentatively joining after getting my BFP the day before at 9 DPO. I was very excited but nervous because I had had an early loss and then a chemical pregnancy.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
February 21st, 2013, 08:08 AM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
I tried looking through my past posts link on my profile but it only goes back to August 23. Is there any other way??

Pinterest
Flickr
February 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I know it was Dec 31 since that was the day I had coffee with Laurel and she told me I had to sign up

I think it was probably a due-date thread or the appointments thread we had going on I do know I never posted an intro thread because this is the first forum I've ever been a part of and didn't know the etiquette lol.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
February 21st, 2013, 10:42 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
I feel like I was one of the first people to join because I was due at butt end of July/beginning of August.

Got it! It was Nov 25th.
"My name is Missa and I just found this morning that I'm pregnant with number three. It's a surprise baby but we're very happy too. My EDD is actually about July 31st but I was wondering if I could join you guys instead?"

Last edited by MosaicWife; February 21st, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
February 21st, 2013, 01:30 PM
Super Mommy
You can order the posts in our PR by topic starter (lower left boxes at the bottom of the main page).

Thanks Lucy S for my siggy
February 21st, 2013, 05:13 PM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
I don't remember the date, and not concerned enough to go back and dig for it , but it was just a basic introduction of myself to the board. Knowing me, it was probably on December 1st, the same day I got my BFP.
February 22nd, 2013, 02:18 AM
Mine was on the day I got my BFP as well, December 9th. I did go back and look cos I'm sad like that. I introduced myself and said I saw a few familiar faces in the DDC cos I knew Adrienne, Liz and Mel (1fabulousfem) from the TTC board, Emma from Spiritual Living and Niamh from Pagan Living.

Jenn...the way I did it was at the bottom of the forum click "last" to take you to the very oldest page ever of our DDC. Then scroll through til you see your name for the first time!
Mom2JDub likes this.

February 22nd, 2013, 05:02 AM
NICURNmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't remember the precise date nor the first thread, but I have to say in September of 2007 when I was trying to get pregnant with my second. I googled "how to get pregnant" (I know, right! Duh) and it took me to the just mommies site and saw the TTC forum and got addicted.
February 22nd, 2013, 05:03 AM
I found it when I looked for a pregnancy calendar!

February 22nd, 2013, 08:35 AM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
OK I well I found my first topic in our PR, but I know I posted way before this but I can't find the first post.

It was about feeling Oz move for the first time.. Posted February 14, 2012.

"I have no idea, having never been pregnant before, but while sitting here working diligently away on the paper this morning I feel these weird little.. well I guess flutters low in my abdomen a couple times but I was busy and it went away so I didn't have time to pay attention.

Paper is now off to press and I'm just chillin in the office for a couple more minutes to make sure nothings wrong I have to fix and I'm definitely feeling SOMETHING! Maybe I'm just hungry - but it feels way to low for stomach rumbles. It's like a vibrating flutter, I don't know how else to explain it. People said it will feel sort of like gas, this doesn't really feel like that. Maybe its something else.

Had to share. Hope everyone's having a good manic Monday!"

Pinterest
Flickr

Last edited by one.juniper; February 22nd, 2013 at 08:37 AM.
February 23rd, 2013, 05:25 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I posted basically as soon as I got my positive test. I don't remember what date, would of been around November and I remember it was titled "I guess I belong here now". On my phone though so I can't search for the exact post.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
February 24th, 2013, 11:14 PM
.kelley.'s Avatar formerly kktegan
Send a message via AIM to .kelley.
I'm on my phone too, but I remember it was thanksgiving day!
February 25th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Jfolk826's Avatar Kayleigh & Kendyle's Mom
I found mine, it was titled "new here" November 28, 2011

Hello, My name is Jamie and I am new to the just mommies boards. I just found out this morning that I am expecting my 3rd child sometime around August 4, 2012. I am excited to beging this journey as it will likely be my last, and I look forward to talking to all of you as we grow our new little miracles.

February 25th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't remember exactly what the date was but in 99% positive the first thing I posted was a question about growing taller while pregnant. And then I saw the etiquette and introduced myself lol. I was about 3 1/2-4 months pregnant.
But it was literally a day maybe 2 after Jade was banned.

February 26th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Feb 8th
Quote:
Hi, I'm Melanie! Audrey (4) and Samantha (3) are my girls and Chris is my husband! We are expecting our third blessing in August!

I am so excited to be pregnant again!
I was a bit late joining the Aug DDC because I had first joined the Sept DDC but was made to feel like crap over my anxiety of having a 3rd c-section. It was everything I've always hated about being in a ddc but then I found you ladies.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search