We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Abbie, does Mikah have teeth? Kyah's first word was also Daddy! I have videos of her saying it over and over
Ashley, Kyah does the sweet wet open mouth kisses too!
JoLina, my baby girl loves bananas, too!!
1. Kyah is really into using her fingers to eat. When I feed her with her baby spoon she always sticks those little fingers in her mouth to help out!! Now, when she nurses she has gotten into the habit of sticking one little finger in the side, while she is nursing, until she breaks the seal. Then she stops and does it all over again. The only time she doesn't is when she is really sleepy!
2. Kyah loves pulling her baby feet to her mouth and biting on them!! Too cute!
3. She is soooo close to sitting on her own. She wants to sit up all of the time. She is getting very good at balancing herself too!
Last edited by Blessed Mommy Of 5; February 21st, 2013 at 09:45 PM.
Mason also prefers his left hand ladies. Too funny
1. Mason loves jumping...he jumps in his jumparoo like 4+ times a day and as soon as I get him out of bed and from naps he wants to jump on me haha. he has super strong legs. I can sometimes let go for a second and he will stay there.
2. He loves his baby cereal. He has oatmeal cereal at night usually, but I started a banana oatmeal one in the morning too now. He loves it too.
3. He just outgrew most of his 6 months clothes and is 9 month clothes, but only because of his height. They are big on him waist wise lol.