ADITLO Matthew!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2013, 12:31 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Hi everyone! I'm Matthew and here is a day in my life!

I like to wake up between 7-8 am sometime 830am. I wiggle around for a few minutes and make a couple of sounds to let mommy know I'm ready to get up. Then I look up and wait for her to arrive and I get so excited when she does... usually

Then mommy changes my butt so I'm fresh and clean

Then mommy bring me to her big bed and feeds me and we both fall asleep again for a little bit. Mommy likes it when I do this, she always says she so tired but I dont know why...

Then mommy takes me and changes my butt again then into the living room and puts me in my swing which I LOVE by the way. then I decided I wanted to nap for a little bit so mommy naps with me on the couch

I wake up and I'm ready to eat my big boy food like mommy calles it. So she goes into the kitchen and warms up my big boy food and her tea

Then mommy feeds me my big boy food and said I ate all my apples! I love it when she says that!

Then mommy brings me into my room and wipes my face off with a wet thing and rubs lotion all over me and puts clothes on me. I usually prefer to just be nakey baby but mommy wont let me do it all the time, she says something about I need to be warm and I cant pee on everything

Then I'm ready to eat again, boob it as daddy calls it, hes so funny

Then I swing again for a little bit while mommy eats tacos. I get bored so she puts me in my bumbo seat and lets me drive for a little bit. Then the maintance guy came and replaced mommys kitchen faucet, shes been complaing about it leaking forever now and it took them FOREVER to finaly come fix it, her words not mine

Clean butt again

Then daddy got home eairley from school so we played for a little bit

Then mommy feeds me again beacuse I'm so famished! She also cleaned my butt again. Then we got in the car and drove around for a while to a bunch of houses (mommy said we were house hunting and viewing them so we can pick one to live in, she seems super excited about it though), I got bored so I fell asleep

After our car ride mommy cleans my butt again and feeds me

Then mommy and daddy put me in my jumper toy and I had a BLAST!!!! I was jumping and spining around have so much fun! Mommy and daddy ate dinner while I jumped.

Then mommy tryed feeding me squishes but I just dont like them! So she feed me sweet potatos which I enjoy very much! and she sang me my song that I ate all my sweet potatos!

Then mommy gave me a bath and cleaned me up! She got me some soft sport balls to play with in the bath but I prefer to suck on them instead

Then she puts a clean butt on me and puts lotion all over me again and my jammies on

Then I eat again and that makes me fall asleep so mommy puts me into my bed. I wake up during the transfer but after mommy turns on my night star turtle thingy and my spining music puppies, I fall asleep fast.

Then mommy will stay up and clean up a few things and take a shower and play on JM and what not.

Thats a day in my life guys, thanks for checking it out!
Brandiwine3 likes this.

Last edited by jojo2bee; February 23rd, 2013 at 12:39 AM.
February 23rd, 2013, 10:32 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for sharing your day! What beautiful blue eyes he has, and his eyelashes!! Your door bouncer is so much better than Micah's, hers has soft sides and she keeps headbutting the doorframe

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

February 23rd, 2013, 05:23 PM
Ha ha thanks Abby! I hope he keeps his eye color to!

And thats no good! Silly baby!

Matthew will spin himself in circles and will do it so shapely hes head flys around! Its so funny though!

February 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I loved that!! Matthew is such a gorgeous baby boy

I loved your annotations! "I ate all my apples, I love when she says that", so cute!

Thank you for sharing a day in the life of Matthew!

February 24th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Ha ha thanks Michelle!

February 25th, 2013, 06:15 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Matthew is such a cutie!!! Thank you for sharing. I absolutely LOVED it!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 25th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks Katie!

February 26th, 2013, 06:12 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is weird to say, but I feel like I know you and Matthew so well, I love seeing his pictures all the time! His fluffy butt makes me a little envious that I'm not cloth diapering!

February 26th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Awww thats sweet Ashley! And its never to late to start if you choose to! Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search