Just got started!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsTiffy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I am not trying to lose weight. I am just trying to get healthier. I started the couch to 5K program, and so far I love it. I finished the first week of it. The double stroller is really helping me get motivated to run. Saturday I took three of my kids out with me. My dd ran next to me, and we had a lot of fun. Sunday my whole family went out with me, and that was really nice. Right now my plan is to run Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am also going to start doing some yoga and strength training this week. I will do that on the days I am not running. My goal is to be able to run a 5K that dh's work holds over the summer. I want have confidence in myself before I do it. The thought of it makes me really nervous right now. Dh has decided that he wants to start running with me on the weekends, and then during the week he will run in the gym at work. He is a lot faster than I am, so I am hoping with him helping to push me I will get faster. How is everyone doing with their goals?
writerchick324 likes this.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 19th, 2013, 07:27 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds awesome! Way to go you guys!

I am not doing well with my goals. My sister in law just added me onto myfittnesspal that she made me download so I am going to try that. I was on Lost It and lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks but stopped doing it due to laziness. I need to start again. :/ I tracked my food yesterday and plan on it today though!

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search