What were your symptoms?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 01:51 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Curious to know what all your pregnancy symptoms were!
With Finn I had absolutely nothing except for some tiredness and slight food aversions to beef at 8 weeks.
With this little munchkin I can smell everything under the sun. I have some moodiness and a bit of nausea amd last week the smell of chicken almost made me gag.
I thought it would be fun to see if the old wives tales were true in some of our cases!

March 1st, 2013, 05:10 AM
babygreenes.mommy
well, you already know mine but i'll post them again lol

1. nausea (constantly from about a week after conception until sometime during my 2nd trimester, but without vomiting)

2. sore breasts

3. very moody and my moods changed every minute

4. sensitive to the smell of beef
March 1st, 2013, 05:36 AM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
Sore nipples, could smell everything 100 times more than normal, felt sick at night, tired, hungry as a horse the first month, tons of CM, boobs started growing before I even got my BFP. That's all I can recall right off hand.

March 1st, 2013, 05:44 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Honestly...I was gassier. Out of both ends I had some mild nausea that was fixed with changing prenatals, and of course mood swings. I had it pretty easy. Hope next time is too!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 1st, 2013, 05:54 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
With Doc I wasn't very queasy, only around cooked veggies. Boobs weren't very sore. Tired. Super sniffer. Lost the ability to taste certain things like vinegar. Craved salt.
With Harper I was queasy the whole first trimester, sore boobs, tired, heartburn from hell. Craved sweets and ice.
With Paxton my boobs weren't very sore, queasy the whole first trimester, insane heartburn, even more tired than with the other two, craved ice, cooked vegetables and fruit. Lost the ability to taste things again.

March 1st, 2013, 06:18 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Other then the sore boobs, lower back aches, and a very itchy belly I was pretty good... No cravings or aversions... wasn't crabby/ moody (at least I didn't think so my DH may say something different)
More power to you Mel! I can't imagine being preggo just yet.... Maybe in a few more months!
March 1st, 2013, 08:27 AM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a few food aversions at the beginning and I think a little in the middle. I was tired all the time. I was almost always sick, the only thing that helped was zofran.

March 1st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
All of my pregnancies were different.
Preg 1 : Heartburn, acne, mild morning sickness, tired, tender breast, hair grew like crazy no linea negra

Preg 2 : Mild morning sickness, tired, tender breast, hair grew like crazy no linea nigra

Preg 3 : Terrible morning sickness, extreme bloating (I looked like I was 4 months along at 9 weeks) and with this one I had a faint linea negra. Also my hair Stopped growing!!!

Edited to add, I am a moody roller coaster while pregnant with all my pregnancies, I laugh, I cry all of it. With my last pregnancy, I knew I was pregnant because I was at walmart and gagged and nearly threw up when I sniffed a pine scented candle. i bought at test and got a bfp!

Last edited by Mrs.Julie; March 1st, 2013 at 08:38 AM.
March 1st, 2013, 10:27 AM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Nausea and throwing up. I usually lose close to
Ten pounds before I get on zofran. last time it started
before I even took a pt. Sore boobs really tired etc.excessive
Saliva!!! So gross! Sciatic nerve pain.
March 1st, 2013, 11:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Can't really count me. I get HG so I just feel like I am dying the whole first trimester.

March 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Dizziness (I have a hear condition, and pregnancy makes this part of it act up a bit), nausea, sore boobs, and tiredness mostly.
March 1st, 2013, 05:12 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
In the first trimester mostly exhaustion and nausea, with a few food aversions - specifically shrimp and pesto. I think my nausea started around 7-8 weeks.

Pinterest
Flickr
March 1st, 2013, 07:48 PM
Cylence's Avatar I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
I had a beef aversion too. I still do.
Sore boobies, I was ALWAYS sick. And heartburn. Oooooh the heart burn!
March 2nd, 2013, 03:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HG here too......so that was pretty much hell.
March 3rd, 2013, 01:05 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
With my son - metallic taste in mouth, nausea and sickness up to week 14, could only eat certain foods without gagging, craving green apples, oranges, chips with salt and vinegar, salted or salt and vinegar crisps.

With my daughter - extreme tiredness and nausea with no sickness to around about week 16. The nausea was so bad I had to wear sea bands but was never actually sick. Didn't really have any cravings or the funny taste in mouth. Tender, sore boobs and mild cramping.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search