March Roll Call!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 08:31 PM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here? Me!

Celebrating Easter? We will probably do something involving the Easter Bunny and dying eggs. My mom's whole family was supposed to visit my mom's cousin's B&B in North Carolina but it looks like those plans might have fallen through.

Anything else happening for you in March? DH and I will celebrate our 6 year wedding (12 year dating) anniversary on March 24. Oh and I think we might go to Charleston, SC next weekend to see some family. Love it there...

March 1st, 2013, 09:45 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Who's here? Maggie and Teho

Celebrating Easter? In what way(s)? I think we will go to my mother's house.

Anything else happening for you in March? I am going to Toronto.
March 2nd, 2013, 01:59 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Who's here? Me & Finny!
Celebrating Easter? In what way(s)? Mass and a family dinner.
Anything else happening for you in March? My mother's birthday is on the 13th. We are going to reveal my pregnancy after her birthday dinner.

March 2nd, 2013, 03:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Who's here? We are!

Celebrating Easter? In what way(s)? Oops! When is it? We're not really religious so no celebration although we might hide easter eggs for DS.

Anything else happening for you in March? Next week I am going to LA for work for 3 days (1 day LA, 2 days Newport Beach)....that's about it!
March 2nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Whose here? Maddie and tuckr!

Celebrating Easter? Yea. In the way of the Easter bunny and all that. I'm excited!

Anything else happening for you in March? Ummm idk. My birthday is next month (April 9) ill be 23.
Um. As far as this month is concerned I have no idea. Lol. Same as always I guess!

March 2nd, 2013, 08:29 AM
I'm here...sometimes! Trying to be more active, but I have a baby who is refusing to sleep right now.

We celebrate Easter in our house. I have no idea what we'll be doing yet, but typically we have my husbands family over and make a big dinner. He's one of 8 so that usually means we have about 20 people over. I'm getting overwhelmed just thinking about it!
March 2nd, 2013, 09:57 AM
amyinwonderland's Avatar Rylan & Delaney's Mommy
Who's here? Amy & Rylan

Celebrating Easter? In what way(s)?
going to church, baskets for my big & little girl (no candy for the little), new Easter dresses, possibly a small family dinner.

Anything else happening for you in March? March is out company's fiscal year end so I am going to have to be working A LOT!! My company is not baby/kid friendly at all!! (story for another time), Rylan's 6 month check up Tuesday, Delaney has 2 (possibly 3) All-Star Cheer competitions...
March 2nd, 2013, 09:39 PM
NICURNmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here? I'm here! It's been hecitc around here, but I am still here.

Celebrating Easter? In what way(s)? I have no idea yet. We usually go to mass and do an easter egg hunt for the kids, but we were throwing going to sacramento to visit Nick's Godmother up in the air, but nothing in stone yet.

Anything else happening for you in March? I am on vacation at the end of the month for two weeks...i so need a vacation, and baby girl turning 8 months in a few days. WOW!!
March 3rd, 2013, 12:54 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Who's here? me

Celebrating Easter? In what way(s)? Celebrating Ostara. Chocolate eggs and chick/egg decorations.

Anything else happening for you in March? Daniel's class assembly to go and watch, just looking forward to the school holiday really to do things together.

Tags
march 13 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search