Two for Tuesday

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Rude!

1. What's the rudest thing anyone has ever said to you?

2. What's the rudest thing you have ever done or said in public?

March 5th, 2013, 11:12 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Hmm..
I'm not sure, I've been called/told a lot of rude things The ones that bother me the most are the ones about our family size, I think.

The rudest thing I've ever said, also a tough choice. I told an ex friend that she looked like a cracked out drug addict who couldn't get a decent man if she tried She was trying to scam on my man!
March 5th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
A waitress said my pregnancy with Pippa must have been an accident since my children are so far apart in age.

I encouraged my husband to burp as loud as he could in a very crowded Mexican restaurant.

March 5th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hmmm...
i think its hard to think of but i think the rudest thing that anyone has ever said to me was actually taylrs mom telling me i obviously dont know how to take care of myself or know whats best since i wont (can't) take birth control and that she better call my mother and tell her to have a talk with me about it.
i was so pissed. i think the rudest things ever said to me came from her actually. this one just happened the other day. i usually dont think about things like this.

um...i snapped at a lady once because she told me my son was to young to sit in a cart by himself (buckled in just not in his car seat). i told her to keep her advice to herself. she then came back that she has 6 kids and she knows better. i then replied that i feel bad for her 6 kids that they werent allowed the freedom of sitting in a cart like a big boy or girl. she just huffed at me and walked away but i felt a little bad about it/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search