please help if you can (pg loss mentioned)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JesusisKing

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 04:35 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Most of you will likely see my FB status, but just in case I wanted to share here as well. I will just C&P. This is a JM mama, btw.

Many of you may remember my statuses last summer of my best friend and her husband, who after years of fertility treatments including a failed IVF, were matched via FB with a birth mom, attended her prenatal appointments, were there when she gave birth to a little girl, and brought her home. 11 days later the adoption was contested and their daughter was taken from them.

In nothing short of a miracle, the very same day they lost their little girl, they learned they were naturally and unexpectedly pregnant. Her due date was this week, and at 10:03PM last night, their baby girl Rhiannon was born sleeping. My dear friends are now trying to come up with funds for a burial plot for their precious daughter. Please, if you have any money you can contribute, it would be so SO appreciated during this unimaginably painful time.

I've set up this page for anyone who is willing to help. Thank you for your consideration.
Rhiannon's Memorial Fund

ETA: I know asking for $ is not allowed on JM, and I would post this in the private FB group instead if I were able to. Please don't feel that you have to contribute financially, prayers and good thoughts are appreciated as well.

March 5th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Shannon, I am so very sorry to hear this I read her blog before, so have a bit of an idea on her background. My condolences to the family. I don't have any words to express how sorry I am this happened to her.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 5th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How unimaginable! God, comfort their broken hearts.

March 5th, 2013, 05:52 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
How sad for them.
March 5th, 2013, 11:03 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Oh no! I just found out she was pregnant. I had no idea and was very happy for her. This is unimaginably horrible!

March 6th, 2013, 04:21 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I remember her from other boards and the brief time she was here. Another JM friend told me today and I didn't know she was pregnant either. It's just so freaking unfair. I am so heart broken for them, there are no words. I can't help financially but I am praying for them

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
March 6th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm so very sorry, for both the adoption falling through and such a heartbreaking loss. She deserves to be a mom so much. I can't afford to donate to anything right now, and I'm genuinely sorry not to be able to Shannon. But she is definitely in my thoughts and prayers. RIP angel baby Rhiannon. Xxx.

March 6th, 2013, 07:07 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thoughts and prayers to her and family...
It's just not fair how the world treats those that are genuinely deserving...
Hope that things will turn up for them and that a miracle will happen....
March 6th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My heart just sank. I can not imagine the pain they have had to, and continue to, endure. My thoughts and prayers are with them and I hope they are blessed with a another child who they can raise and watch grow very soon.
March 6th, 2013, 12:56 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
How heartbreaking I cannot even imagine! T&Ps for them!
March 6th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Still beyond devastated

March 6th, 2013, 05:02 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Oh dear Lord, please comfort this couple's bleeding hearts! God I pray that you would wrap Your loving arms of comfort around them, and that they would experience the peace that only You can give in a time like this.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search