6 Month Stats Thread!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By RunningMommyTo5
  • 1 Post By Angelamomtomany
  • 1 Post By Starstrydergrrl
  • 2 Post By GeekLover11
  • 2 Post By AmyT
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 12:09 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OK ladies its that time again! I cant believe how fast our precious babies are growing! Half a year already ahhhh!

Baby's name:

Appt Date:

Weight:

Height:

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it):

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby?

How is solids going for baby?

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer?

Is anyone still choosing to wait on introducing solids to baby? If so when do you plan on introducing them?

Any new milestones baby has meet this month?

Anything else you want to share of baby and a picture to if you would like!

March 7th, 2013, 05:32 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
year already ahhhh!

Baby's name: Micah

Appt Date: march 28 for shots, but she had a weigh in and check up a few days ago

Weight: 17 lbs

Height: 26"

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Not yet

How is solids going for baby? She's actually not too keen. Only eats a few bites then turns her head away.

Most fruits , peas, carrots, potato, sweet potato, squash. She ate them all but doesn't seem to love anything too much.

Is anyone still choosing to wait on introducing solids to baby? If so when do you plan on introducing them?

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? First tooth came through! Also was throwing herself onto her hands last night and walking her hands forwards to get to toys, like she is trying to figure out how to crawl.

Anything else you want to share of baby and a picture to if you would like! She is so clingy right now, i can't leave her for a second.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

March 7th, 2013, 02:24 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby's name: Owen

Appt Date: March 1st

Weight: 15 pounds 8 oz.

Height: 28.5 inches!!

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): I don't remember but it was 50%

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Yes, he only got a few because they're having a national shortage of the combo vaccine, so some are delayed until 9 months since they're no shots at 9 months.

How is solids going for baby? We actually just started him on Saturday with some avocado. We're doing BLW so he probably won't be eating a ton for a while until he gets a little more coordinated.

Just avocado.

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? He's mastered jumping in the jumperoo

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

Last edited by karenwalter; March 7th, 2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added photo
March 8th, 2013, 05:45 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby's name: Lincoln

Appt Date: 3/7

Weight: 11 pounds 5 ounces - officially the smallest in our ddc

Height: 26.5 inches

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): 15.5in

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? 3 shots, one oral, did great

How is solids going for baby? wonderful, he loves everything

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? apples, pears, mango, banana, sweet potato, butternut squash, acorn squah, avocado, some yogurt.

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? he is hitting milestones well, started playing with his feet a few weeks ago

Anything else you want to share of baby and a picture to if you would like! he is so small. I am starting to worry.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 8th, 2013, 07:51 AM
squiligi's Avatar Veteran
Baby's name: Riley

Appt Date: 3/5/13

Weight: 19lbs6oz (75% percentile)

Height: 27.25in (75% percentile)

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Yep. He did well with the actual shots. He was pretty fussy for a day after though.

How is solids going for baby? He's not really interested yet. We do some, but just for fun for now.

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? Bananas, carrots, peas, applesauce, various baby foods.

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? New tooth!

March 11th, 2013, 12:25 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Baby's name: Bailey

Appt Date: March 7

Weight: 12lb 8oz

Height: 26in

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): 15.75in

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Yes! She always does well. She cried for maybe 5 seconds and that was that!

How is solids going for baby? She loves them! I am cautious, though, just because of her circumstances. She can't get enough and is always sad when she eats it all and it's gone. She goes to the ped GI Wednesday, so we should get more definitive guidance on solids for her situation then.

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? Oatmeal cereal, sweet potato, green beans, apples (not a fan), and bananas. She likes all but the apples!

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? She's starting to scoot forward! She may be my earliest crawler based on her eagerness to move. Looks like my little tiny may be crawling in a few more weeks.

Here's one of B one the day she turned 6 months (March 4th)
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Last edited by RunningMommyTo5; March 11th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
March 11th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's name: Naomi

Appt Date: 3/14

Weight: 14 lbs 12 oz

Height: 25 in

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): They didn't measure her head.

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? No vaccines because of her having a virus.

How is solids going for baby? She hates them. Gags and pukes

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? Avocado, swt taters She didn't like either of them.

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? She started crawling forward yesterday.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

Last edited by Angelamomtomany; March 15th, 2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: updated info.
March 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's name: Matthew

Appt Date: March 15

Weight: 16 lbs 5.5 oz (30%)

Height: 27.75 inches (89%)

Head Circumfrence (if you know it): 16.9 inches (27%)

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? yes the usual 3 shots and 1 oral, last set though yay! andwe declined the flu shot this year, I'm jus not comfortable with it right now

How is solids going for baby? great! he loves his foods!

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? brown rice cereal, sweet potatos, peas, avocado, bananas, pears, apples and zuccini. his favorite is bananas and he an intollerance to zuccini so no more of tha for now

Is anyone still choosing to wait on introducing solids to baby? If so when do you plan on introducing them? n/a

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? hes started his baby babbles which are so adorable! he as rolled from belly to back

March 26th, 2013, 09:57 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Baby's name: Evelyn

Appt Date: March 19

Weight: 17lbs 2 ozs

Height: 26"

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it):17"

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? She received one vaccine and did not cry she glared at the nurse like she was saying WTH and then smiled after it was done

How is solids going for baby? She hates solids so far especially pureed items she likes mum mums which sucks because I don't like giving them to her really.

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? she has had rice cereal, banana, avocado, carrots, peas, plain mum mums. only likes mum mums so far

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? She is finally consistently rolling both ways and doesn't stop now lol. She also pushes herself backwards.
March 27th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Baby's name: Mika

Appt Date: 13/03

Weight: 14.33 lbs

Height: 25.98 inches

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): 16

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Her next set is only in June thankfully

How is solids going for baby? Fantastic, she loves to eat

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? A whole range but she prefers banana and avo mixed together.

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? She is sitting when I put her in that position, lol but not getting in it yet by herself.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 10:44 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's name: Declan

Appt Date: 3/27/2013

Weight: 23 pounds 7 ounces

Height: 28.75 inches long

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): 19.25 inches

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Great!!! He got 4 shots and didn't even cry!! Dh and I were shocked. To top it off, after he got his shots, he smiled at the doctor and then reached out for her to hold him.

How is solids going for baby? He loves alllll food

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? Bananas, plums, peaches, green beans, peas and sweet potato. He loves all of them.

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? Full rolling, crazy babbling, waving and reaching out for people.

Ashley
Ashley
March 27th, 2013, 04:52 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby's name: Abigail

Appt Date: March 11th (6months 1week)

Weight: 16lb 12oz 65%

Height: Don't remember but I know it was 90%

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): 70%

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Not yet...I had just got her 4 month shots and her leg was swollen for almost 2 weeks, so I'm putting it off awhile.

How is solids going for baby? She does NOT like them...she gags horribly

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? Peas, Green Beans, Bananas, Rice oatmeal

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? She's grabbing her feet and sucking on her toes, she will pick up her paci or bottle and put it in her mouth on her own

Anything else you want to share of baby and a picture to if you would like![/B]

Abbie's first time in the park swing...she refused to put her legs in the holes...she just had them propped up in the swing LOL

She is also starting to enjoy her walker:

March 27th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Super Mommy
Baby's name: Brady

Appt Date: March 20th

Weight: 17 pounds

Height: 27 3/4

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): 17

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Yes we did and he did awesome at the time but got super high fever by that night.

How is solids going for baby? just so so

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? He only eats peas

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? He is arm cropping all over

Anything else you want to share of baby and a picture to if you would like! He is officially sleeping in his crib that is set up in our room since I'm not ready for him to be upstairs in his room. Would love to share a picture but can't upload on this thing. Check him out on Facebook, Lord knows I post plenty on that.
March 28th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's name: Kyah Lynn

Appt Date:
March 28

Weight: 20 lbs 7 oz

Height: 26 3/8 inches

Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): not sure but now I wanna know! lol

Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? No, they didn't have the combo vaccine, we will be returning next week for those.

How is solids going for baby? Great!

What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? She has had pretty much all basic veggies and fruits. She does not like veggies. She loves bananas!

Is anyone still choosing to wait on introducing solids to baby? If so when do you plan on introducing them? n/a

Any new milestones baby has meet this month? Kyah has 2 teeth and is sitting on her own

I love this baby girl with all of my heart <3

Starstrydergrrl likes this.

March 28th, 2013, 11:15 AM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
baby's name: Rylen
Appt Date:3-26
Weight:16 lbs 6 oz
Height:26.5 but i really think she shorts her about half an inch. She measures from the backof her head not the top. Ill measure her later and see. Lol
Head Circumfrence (ifyou know it): 17.5
Did we get our vaccines? How did that go for baby? Yes. She did fine until that night and she spiked a fever. Tylenol only brought it down a bit. Motrin gt it though. She has a little red welp probably from the dtap as the tetnis always makes piper and i welp bad
How is solids going for baby? She loved them for a week or so then stopped. She didnt like that they made her poop thicker. Not hard just not normal liquid bm poops lol.
What solids have baby had so far? Which do they prefer? Lots of different kinds. I like sprout and ellas kitchen brands..
Is anyone still choosing to wait on introducing solids to baby? If so when do you plan on introducing them? na lol
Any new milestones baby has meet this month?she can stand if shes holding onto something.
Anything else you want to share of baby and a picture to if you wouldlike

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search