do your rings fit yet??

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ever
  • 1 Post By MosaicWife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've lost all the pregnancy weight now and can fit into my clothes again () but I still can't wear my rings. I can get them over my knuckle but they're too tight to keep on. Any ideas? I really don't want to have to get them resized.
acchickpea likes this.
March 8th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Yay for fitting into your clothes!!!! Boo for rings not fitting Mine fit but my jeans still don't!!!! Actually my rings create an indent on my finger which they never did before.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014

Last edited by Jessimaaka; March 8th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
March 8th, 2013, 09:13 PM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah my rings fit again about 3 weeks post partum but my clothes are far from fitting Could you be retaining water?

March 9th, 2013, 02:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I don't have any tailored rings as such to notice. I think it can be pretty normal for this to happen - my aunt had to have her wedding ring cut off her finger after having one of her children because she'd left it on and her fingers had swollen up and never gone back to normal.

March 9th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine fit throughout my entire pregnancy so I am no help there but one of my friends just got her ring resized and it wasn't too expensive and she didn't lose any stones or anything and she ha a ring with a ton of small diamonds! If it still doesn't fit I would say your finger is probably going to stay that size just how some women go up a shoe size and never go back down...
March 9th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
I dont fit into either yet, and I will probably never fit my clothes again (fine since I was too thin) but I may need to get my rings resized I have heard from plenty of ladies whose feet or hands changed sizes and never went back. It may just be resizing time.

March 9th, 2013, 04:05 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
My fingers actually don't swell much, I wish they would get a bit bigger actually! I wear a size 4.5! I can never find costume jewelry rings that fit me!
March 10th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
my rings have fit for a long time now. i think shortly after tuckr was born i was able to fit them again. but i dont wear them now out of habit lol

March 10th, 2013, 03:36 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Chantelle, I have the same problem. My fingers are tiny. My fingers didn't really swell with Paxton and I never stopped wearing my ring but I recently lost it so I'm not wearing it now.
2pinks&ablue likes this.

March 10th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, Chantelle you have some tiny fingers!! I was a 7 but now I don't know.

I was already wearing them by this stage post partum after DD was born. I might just have to suck it up and get them resized. I don't think I'd be retaining water since I never do in winter, but if they don't fit now they aren't likely to in summer when I swell up again!
March 10th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I'm part of the small finger club! Mine are 4.75. I didn't want to bring my real engagement ring on our honeymoon so we got a costume one and actually got it resized LOL.

Sorry they're not fitting yet Renee...do you have free resizing maybe? I just hate sending them away, I feel so naked!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 11th, 2013, 06:37 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yey! Congrats to losing the post baby weight!!! I still need to loss about 10 which is forever a process!!!!
I'm no help to the ring situation though.....
My rings actually need alittle shove but it ends up fitting snug.... I take them off when I give little one a bath and lather him up with lotion because the ring just gets in the way... Then one day I just never put them back on.... Became such a hassel.... I really should put it on though.. I do mss the bling...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search