Sunday Seven

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 10:41 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
1. What is your typical Sunday like?
2. How is the weather where you live?
3. What hobbies do you have?
4. What book/s are you reading right now?
5. In 7 years how many children do you think you will have?
6. What's your one biggest pet peeve?
7. What are you most thankful for today?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

March 10th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your typical Sunday like? I barely see my husband & kids during the week so the weekend is our family time. We barely go anywhere, maybe the grocery store, or to take the kids to a playground and park. Mainly we clean house, listen to music, and play with our sweet kiddos all day!

2. How is the weather where you live? Cold but improving. Yesterday was in the 60's!

3. What hobbies do you have? Ha - no clue what those are anymore. I have kids and a very very demanding job.

4. What book/s are you reading right now? "CLEAN" by Dr Junger. Currently obsessed with nutrition and how to prevent cancer & disease.

5. In 7 years how many children do you think you will have? Hopefully still the 2!

6. What's your one biggest pet peeve? People who make noise when they eat. It disgusts me to no end. This includes my husband.

7. What are you most thankful for today? My amazing husband, the health of my family and our financial security, which allows us to just enjoy each other and enjoy life!
March 10th, 2013, 06:26 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
1. What is your typical Sunday like? Playing with kids and watching tv and realixing.
2. How is the weather where you live? Today is supposed to be in the 50's like yesterday. Tomorrow 60. We had a mild winter.
3. What hobbies do you have? None.
4. What book/s are you reading right now? I just finished the first two volumes of the Buffy graphic novel. I also started a few books a while back that I haven't had a chance to finish; Dodger, The Long Earth and Once and Future King.
6. What's your one biggest pet peeve? I'm not sure. I don't think I have one big one.
7. What are you most thankful for today? Everybody is finally healthy after spending all of Feb sick.

March 10th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
1. What is your typical Sunday like? groceries in the morning, laundry and around the house stuff, take Bama for a walk, and dinner at my parents
2. How is the weather where you live? mild today its supposed to go up to 7C!
3. What hobbies do you have? playing with Cam
4. What book/s are you reading right now? The Celestine Prophesy, No Cry Sleep Solution, and Connections (short stories by Sheila O'Flanagan)
5. In 7 years how many children do you think you will have? Hopefully 3
6. What's your one biggest pet peeve? People who don't pay attention to basic road rules
7. What are you most thankful for today? Cam

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 10th, 2013, 10:30 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
1. What is your typical Sunday like? Cleaning, relaxing with the family, we always have breakfast for lunch. Sometimes we go to Church. Then in the evening DH and I have a busy tv night lol- Big Brother Canada, Once Upon a Time, the Walking Dead.
2. How is the weather where you live? Cold, but slowly getting better.
3. What hobbies do you have? Reading, crafts of almost any sort.
4. What book/s are you reading right now? The Well Adjusted Child.
5. In 7 years how many children do you think you will have? Most likely just the four we have now.
6. What's your one biggest pet peeve? Wet towels on my bed! lol
7. What are you most thankful for today? That we're all happy and healthy
March 10th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your typical Sunday like?
i usually work sundays, but today i went and trained for 2 hours now i am at work til 7 then walking dead. thats a typical sunday for the most part. unless i dont work in which case i spend the day with my little monster and then train for a bit then walking dead and sleep lol on a good sunday

2. How is the weather where you live?
nasty melty rainy cold grossness

3. What hobbies do you have?
i love to train MMA and read.

4. What book/s are you reading right now?
Warm Bodies. i watched the movie and then discovered the book.

hopefully just 2 lol

6. What's your one biggest pet peeve?
hmmm...
i dont know. im pretty easy goin. i usually dont notice a pet peeve until it happens and then i forget about it

7. What are you most thankful for today?
i am thankful for my little man sleeping a little better last night

March 10th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your typical Sunday like? IN a perfect world we go to church then to breakfast and take the dogs and go on a long walk on the beach together... however usually we only get 2 of those in... and sometimes none of them... Today we only got 1
2. How is the weather where you live? It is in the 70s today
3. What hobbies do you have? I am working on photography... I am never looking to turn it into a career but I use to be very good at it and my work was even featured in galleries... This was back when I developed my own film though haha. I finally bit the bullet and bought a fancy dslr so I could get back into my hobby but it is just SOOOOOO different!
4. What book/s are you reading right now? The no cry sleep solution
5. In 7 years how many children do you think you will have? I would like to have 3 but my husband is very against 3 and says 2 or 4 (only even numbers) so most likely only 2 as I don't think I could provide the life I would like my children to have to 4 kids...
6. What's your one biggest pet peeve? lying... it bothers me to no end. Just be honest!
7. What are you most thankful for today? My life, my family, our health and our blessings
March 10th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Hopefulpinkangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your typical Sunday like? Church in the morning and then family time/cleaning up the house time after that.
2. How is the weather where you live? Still a little chilly, but has been getting nicer this week.
3. What hobbies do you have? Reading & Photography (I'd love to say sewing, but I'm not quite there yet) LOL
4. What book/s are you reading right now? Nothing right now, too busy at work.
5. In 7 years how many children do you think you will have? The 2 we have currently.
6. What's your one biggest pet peeve? People who can't drive!!
7. What are you most thankful for today? My family.

Jan 2010 August 2011

March 10th, 2013, 06:19 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
1. What is your typical Sunday like? usually catch up on laundry, change bedding, bake things for the school week etc
2. How is the weather where you live? muggy and hot one day, cold and raining the next.. yay Autumn
3. What hobbies do you have? reading, writing, playing guitar and photography
4. What book/s are you reading right now? casual vacancy
5. In 7 years how many children do you think you will have? 4
6. What's your one biggest pet peeve? arrogance, chowing when eating, incorrect carseat usage
7. What are you most thankful for today? my babies

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search