Weekend Recap! (Mar 11)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 01:05 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
How was your weekend ladies? Do anything special? Share a pic or two if you wish!

March 11th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same as last week...1 kid coughing and one kid vomiting. So hard to get it out of the house once it starts. I don't think you really want to see a picture
Angela; Mom to S,K,R,J,E,C,N and #8 coming soon (ish).

March 11th, 2013, 02:19 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
I had a loooooong weekend! I had to work all weekend and this morning. We got that giant snow storm on saturday so that was just wonderfull lol then sunday the customers made up for it and it was soo busy I got a headache lol. plus a massive lack of sleep so I am just drained and want to spend time with my baby boy!

March 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Super Mommy
This was our first weekend in what feels like forever getting out of the house since everyone has been so sick. Saturday we went and got my daughter a new phone for her birthday and went out to eat at this new very good fun atmosphere hamburger joint, then came home and the hubs got a fire going in the back yard so we let kids have friends over for some s'mores. Sunday we went to an ice hockey game and had a blast. I am hooked. Brady man did awesome through the entire thing as well so I was shocked. We payed for it last night though since he was extra grumpy and he had very little patience for me and dad being extra clingy to him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search