Update on us....

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By yrlilangel
  • 1 Post By Sherry777
  • 1 Post By amyinwonderland
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Sherry777
  • 1 Post By MosaicWife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know I haven't been around. I'm sorry ladies. I do lurk. Life has been crazy.

I was robbed a few weeks ago. Baby and I were walking on a trail and when we returned, my car window was smashed and purse gone.

The next day, hubby lost his job. Since he is home more now, he is always hogging the computer so I rarely get to post.

Baby had another horrible reaction to her shots. fever and screaming for days. it really makes me rethink getting her vaccinated.

Aubrey is 25inches and 16lbs. They dr said, "she is perfect". I'm so in love with her and wish I could spend more time with her. Stupid work. ugh.

Hope you all are doing well.

Carwen*Angel likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my wonderful siggy.

Last edited by yrlilangel; March 13th, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
March 13th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Oh wow Mary, I'm sorry things aren't going that great. Hope things improve for you soon.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 13th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Oh Mary, sending lots of love and light your way. So sorry you were robbed. Hope you can get your purse back. Good luck with DH being home hope is isn't driving you crazy Maybe the perfect job is right around the corner for him. Aubrey is just a beauty!
March 13th, 2013, 05:22 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is such a cutie!
Tell your husband that when one door closes another one opens... Good Luck!
It's awful when you want to try to enjoy some fresh air to come back to smashed up car with stuff taken... gets me so mad that some people are so inconsiderate (to put the term nicely)... I hope they find that booger and I hope you get your stuff back....
March 13th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I am so very sorry you got robbed and that your husband lost his job. I am so glad you didn't get robbed when you were both in the car!

Those are not normal reactions. Your pediatrician can tell you that all day long; it does not make it true. On Facebook, please check out Vaccination Information Network (VINE), The Canary Party, and My Child's Vaccine Reaction. VAERS exists for a reason- because children do have adverse reactions and damage from vaccines.

The CDC and WHO can deny it, but they have a vested monetary interest in people getting vaccines.

I will not publicly state it, but I can privately tell you what happened to my children re vaccines.

LOVE your signature picture.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 13th, 2013, 10:31 AM
amyinwonderland's Avatar Rylan & Delaney's Mommy
I am sorry that you are going through such a tough time.

Those pics are beautiful! Aubrey is precious.
yrlilangel likes this.
March 13th, 2013, 11:11 AM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
So sorry things are rough right now, they can only go up from here!

I agree with Sherry on that doctors deny those reactions aren't abnormal. Yet if you google it, there's lots of normal reactions. Ava's ped tried to tell me she just happened to catch a bug all three times after dtap, lmao. I do believe that unless they have serious reactions (seizures and the like), they'll be just fine.
March 13th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm so sorry for all you have been through, Mary.

I sincerely hope things look up for you and hubby soon. If you're working, he ought to let you have computer time when you're home in the evening or at least take turns, he has it all day after all!!

I think Sherry gave you some wonderful advice there that might be worth considering.

I love that second picture of you and Aubrey! Both beautiful!

yrlilangel likes this.

March 13th, 2013, 01:41 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
She is getting sooo cute!

Sorry to hear about your hubby and your car. That is really uspetting .

Pinterest
Flickr
March 13th, 2013, 01:53 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
Wow! That's some crazy stuff happening lately. Sorry to hear that. Your little girl is adorable.
March 13th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry to hear all of that Mary. I hope things start to look up soon <3
March 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope things are getting better for you! That really sucks about your purse! Hope they didn't get too much from it

Aubrey is beautiful as always! <3

March 14th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies for your positive thoughts and kind words. It means a lot. Despite all the negative things that have been going on, I focus on how lucky we are to have such a beautiful baby. Hopefully I can kick DH off the computer so I can get on here more lol.

Sherry, I really truly feel in my heart that I just can't do this again to my daughter. What if her reaction is even worse next time and she doesn't recover? I honestly think I'm going to stop getting her vaccinated.

Thank you Vicki for my wonderful siggy.

March 14th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrlilangel View Post
Thank you ladies for your positive thoughts and kind words. It means a lot. Despite all the negative things that have been going on, I focus on how lucky we are to have such a beautiful baby. Hopefully I can kick DH off the computer so I can get on here more lol.

Sherry, I really truly feel in my heart that I just can't do this again to my daughter. What if her reaction is even worse next time and she doesn't recover? I honestly think I'm going to stop getting her vaccinated.
I would research those Facebook groups, and I can give you links. Some children do have adverse reactions, and it sounds like she is one of them. If she reacts like this now, I can only imagine how she would handle the MMR shot and others. Did you know there are attorneys who devote their whole practice to vaccine injured patients? I would highly recommend doing some research at sites other than the CDC and WHO who are biased. I wish someone had warned me. My son was normal when he was unvaccinated. When we did his delayed shots....... I can't even say here. Even delaying shots is not enough. If something is bad, delaying it will not help IMO.

I am so glad to see you posting. Missed you.
yrlilangel likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 07:53 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
That's awful! All of it! I hope hubby finds a good job soon and I'm double glad that you guys weren't in the car when it was robbed. Y pedi said that the vaccine that has the most reactions is the IPV which we don't get. High fever and screaming for days is not normal. I suggest breaking the rest up and spreading them out. See if you can push the MMR until she's three. That's what we did with Harper.
yrlilangel likes this.

Last edited by MosaicWife; March 14th, 2013 at 07:56 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search