How are all of our sick kiddos and/or mamas?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MosaicWife
  • 1 Post By Sherry777
  • 1 Post By MosaicWife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2013, 05:44 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Sharron, Sherry, Maddie, how goes it? Anybody feeling better?
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
Pippa still has very bad diarrhea. The pediatrician will see her on Saturday if she still has it then. Thankfully, she is les tired, has no fever, and is no longer vomiting. Her stomach is very sensitive, though, and I still can't power nurse her. If she nurses for more than 30 minutes, she spits up, which isn't normal for her.

Thanks for asking lovie.
Mom2JDub likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Praying everyone is starting to be on the mend!

Thank you Vicki for my wonderful siggy.

March 14th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Hope everyone is on the mend

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 14th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Healing vibes to everyone!

I've been pretty MIA for the past couple of weeks, with Jack being sick and then trying to catch up at work.

He is finally finished with his antibiotics (this morning). Only problem is they gave him a bad diaper rash and thrush! Fortunately, I caught it really quickly, and his pedi prescribed Diflucan. Yay! More crap to squirt down his throat!

He's feeling SO much better though. His appetite is finally back. Poor thing lost 7 ounces in the past month, from being sick and also starting daycare. I'm just hoping with all my heart that he doesn't get anything bad again. We can handle a little cold, but I just don't want to see him that sick again anytime soon.

And it's funny because I think I willed myself to get over my illness because I knew I had to have the energy to take care of him. I'm feeling utterly exhausted right now though and anxiously awaiting the weekend, when I'll hopefully be able to squeeze in a nap or two.

March 14th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Thanks Missa, sweet of you to ask. Xxx.

I still feel much the same. I meant to just sit and relax today. I truly did. I have sat. I haven't been anywhere. Haven't done anything round the house (Mum and DP would have told me off if I did). But I have still somehow managed to get embroiled in some spiritual work on FB and some mod work here.

Tomorrow I swear I am just sitting and relaxing and doing NO work and I mean NONE.

As for the kiddos, Michaela has sprouted another tooth, she is teething badly and getting hot and fussing round her mouth. I *think* it's just the teething but can't be sure. She's generally ok but a bit weepy and clingy.

Daniel was sent home from school today. He managed all week up to now, but his antibiotics have ended now and I wonder if that's what made him worse. So I'm keeping him off again tomorrow and monitoring him. Think he will have to go back to the doctor's AGAIN on Monday unless he rallies over the weekend. Poor love has been ill now for a good 3 weeks.

March 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Oh crap, Adrienne, I completely forgot Jack was sick! He's always so happy in his pics on FB it's hard to tell. I'm sorry.

Sharron, all of my kiddos were sick for all of February so I know how you feel. You just wake up every morning with one hope, that they're all better. I swear I don't remember being that sick when I was a kid, not weeks on end like that unless it was the flu. These illnesses are worse than they were when I was a kid.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosaicWife View Post
Oh crap, Adrienne, I completely forgot Jack was sick! He's always so happy in his pics on FB it's hard to tell. I'm sorry.
No worries! Little guy never ceases to amaze me with his smiles, even when he's feeling the worst. I've also been so MIA. I'm trying to get all caught up this week so I can drop in a little more.

March 14th, 2013, 05:55 PM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
So happy to hear our owlets are feeling somewhat better! Thank goodness!

March 15th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Missa, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!! I remember being off school 2 days, maybe one week tops with viruses when I was a child. Daniel had 3 days off two weeks ago, ALL of last week off and then managed until Thursday this week when he was sent home sick so we kept him off today. I think he may need to go back to the doc for more antibiotics on Monday - he sounds very wheezy chest wise, has some symptoms of having a water infection and has been really pale, putting his head down a lot, and sorry for himself today, not at all the lively little boy I know. I've put my arms around him a few times and he's just flopped in my arms where he would normally give me a sticky kiss and then fight to be free.

March 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Sharron.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search