mommies with toothy babies....

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By smashley8
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2013, 01:53 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Soooo... Have you been bitten yet?

Micah chomped on me while she was nursing tonight. I think i must have jumped a foot and i screamed! It scared her enough to let go, but she was laughing. Her breastfeeding days might be numbered if she keeps it up!

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

March 17th, 2013, 05:33 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Ive been bitten a few times. I tell her 'no' sternly and end the nursing session. She usually only does it when shes really done and just playing, so i end nursing sessions earlier now.

March 17th, 2013, 06:39 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh... I shudder at the thought!

March 17th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol! I have been bitten a few times already! It always catches me off guard. I always say "ouch" loudly, being that it is unexpected. She then smiles up at me, and my heart melts.

March 18th, 2013, 02:01 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Matthew doesn't have teeth yet but he bites me while nursing a lot now, he bits hard to! Im terrified for when he gets teeth! He will also do a bite and pull thing and will stare at me like 'what?' I yell ouch and he will usually stop and give me this *** was that for expression. Its funny but not the bitting, anyone have an idea on how to help make them stop? Is it even possible lol

March 18th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
JoLina, Kyah did the "clamp down and pull off" thing before she got teeth!! I hope she doesn'b try that now!! She's only had teeth for a little over a week now.

March 18th, 2013, 01:09 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I hope not! Im trying to get him out of the habit now lol before he tears off my nipple!
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

March 18th, 2013, 03:17 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah my other dd was a really bad biter. I used to stop feeding her immediately andsay no biting sternly. She still did it off and on until i stopped feeding her at about 15 months! i don't know if i can do it again with Micah though . She might find herself on a bottle if she goes the same way!

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

March 19th, 2013, 10:02 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
I get bitten once in a while, but he doesn't do it on purpose - just sort of doesn't get his tongue out in time so I try not to even react.
March 20th, 2013, 09:45 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
ugh Olivia doesn't have teeth yet but she gets so distracted while nursing that she has to see everything going on and if the tiniest sound is made behind her she will spin her head to look real fast without letting go first. I don't nurse her in public much anymore just for this reason. It hurts! I bring a bottle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search