Joining the no sleep club

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Blessed.Life

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Super Mommy
I thought moving would wear her out but instead my rock star sleeper has been getting up 4-6 times a night (from 1 or 2). Her brother didn't sleep through the night for years. Hopefully she'll get over it soon. Feel free to join in w/ your own lamenting.

Thanks Lucy S for my siggy
March 18th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Michaela is hit or miss at the moment. Some nights are good and some nights are B.A.D! I hope Abby is doing better soon! Xxx.

March 18th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are working on it with Micah. We FINALLY have him going down in his crib but last night I got so tired at about 2 that I just brought him to bed with me. It still took almost an hour to get him back down! I just keep reminding myself that one day they will sleep... and then we can too! I was joking with Scott that when that day came is probably when we will have baby number 2 and not sleep again
afwifey09 and mama4life like this.
March 18th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Super Mommy
Brittany, that's how it went w/ Nathan. I started making hiim stay in bed when I was pregnant with Abby.

Thanks Lucy S for my siggy
March 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
Ava's sleep is still garbage. She was back in our room while sick because she puked up pleghm a few times and I was terrified she'd choke on it in her room and we'd never know. She's back in her room now and she's in a very clingy phase. She's always fallen asleep on her own as long as she has her paci, but now she's needing rocked to go down and waking up numerous times at night needing to be held and comforted before going back down. No clue what's up.
March 18th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Super Mommy
Still awful here too. And, we currently have company so he wants to stay up where the party is at.

March 18th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
We had a few good days. And then yesterday was DH's birthday and SIL wouldn't leave and he missed a nap. We were up every 90 minutes last night, from when he went down at 5:45 till 6am this morning. Not cool. I kept him in his crib the whole night though...so I think it was worse on me since I had to actually wake up, get out of bed, cross the hall...etc. I kept hoping he'd put himself back to sleep but he wouldn't

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 18th, 2013, 07:47 PM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have good days and bad here too. Emily's a pretty clingy sleeper so we co-sleep. Most nights she will sleep 10-11 hours and wake just once to dream feed. And on some rare but joyous occasions, she'll actually sleep all the way through the night. Then other nights, like last night, she's up 4 times and restless all night. I keep saying I'll switch her to her crib when she can sleep through the night but I'm starting to wonder if sleeping with me is part of her problem.

March 19th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufmelissa824 View Post
We have good days and bad here too. Emily's a pretty clingy sleeper so we co-sleep. Most nights she will sleep 10-11 hours and wake just once to dream feed. And on some rare but joyous occasions, she'll actually sleep all the way through the night. Then other nights, like last night, she's up 4 times and restless all night. I keep saying I'll switch her to her crib when she can sleep through the night but I'm starting to wonder if sleeping with me is part of her problem.
I thought the same way, was able to transition him to his crib, and for about 4-5 nights he did great, less wake-ups, and then the last 2 nights were bad again. But he hasn't napped properly the last 2 days which I think has something to do with it.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search