Where do you...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By therevslady

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2013, 01:29 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
...see yourself and your family in 5 years' time?

More kids? Will any older kids have left home? What about yours and DH's roles/jobs? For the ladies not yet married, do you hope to be by then?

And anything else you can think of.

March 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
We would like one more baby.

No one will be old enough to fly the nest yet, thankfully.

I have always been career-driven, but Pippa changed the game for me. I wish I could play more of an active role in the businesses we own and transition away from law.

March 21st, 2013, 02:39 PM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
We'd like another baby, I'll be staying at home still (that's the current plan, anyway) and where DH will be is up in the air. He'll be up for enlistment again by then and we're not sure staying active duty is whats best for our family anymore.
March 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Hopefully 2 more by then

I'll still be working I assume at the same company but likely in a different role, hopefully still in this house, but we're debating given the busy road behind us is only going to get busier and I was almost hit several times when I was pregnant. So we'll see. No idea what will be going on with DH.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 21st, 2013, 04:57 PM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
Ummm.... I don't know if I want any more. I am learning towards no. Hopefully I will be wrapping up my apprenticeship and will be opening my own homebirth practice
gumonyershoe likes this.

March 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I honestly have no idea. I really hope that we will have moved by then and possibly have another baby. Some days I REALLY want another and others I'm happy with Summer. We shall see.

March 21st, 2013, 05:58 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I will have a 11, 9, 7 and 5 year old (wow). So all the kids will be school aged, I hopefully will be working as an RN and studying Midwifery. I don't know what my marital status will be, probably still single and I won't have any more children.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
March 22nd, 2013, 04:53 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As of now we don't plan on anymore kids. Lily andemmett will be in school and maybe ill have a part time job. We will be living in a different house.

March 22nd, 2013, 05:06 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
By then maybe we will have three kids.
Hopefully David and I will be married by then and let's not even discuss work. I have no desire to return. LOL!

March 22nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping to have one more baby by then. But if I dont have another by then well then tuckr will be an only child lol. Probably at least.
Job? With any luck I will finally be studying for midwifery and giving big old Oregon ladies massages
As far as my marital status?
Yea idk, and I kinda don't care to be honest. I am focused and I'm getting better at appreciating myself. If he wants to marry me I will be ecstatic but I'm not going to wait around and expect it and get upset when it doesn't happen.

March 22nd, 2013, 08:19 AM
Super Mommy
I think we will have at least one, if not two more kids. I will still be home with the kids and I hope we will have bought a different house here in the area, but that is all depending on dh's work scenario. Work has been so weird for him.....he's like a contracted teacher right now....so weird, but, it's working for now. Dh might be in school getting a masters around that time.

March 23rd, 2013, 04:49 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
In 5 years my girls will be 5, 9 and 10, all 3 will be in school! Woohoo! I would be thrilled if we lived in a different state. Chris will be a pro bass fisherman!
March 23rd, 2013, 02:13 PM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just had this discussion! We will have one more baby... 2 if I have my way

We will live in a different city and should hopefully be there by the end of this year early next. I am hoping we will be in a bigger house then the one we are looking to buy right now though.

I will be working at my families business where I can be a mommy first

Scott will either working for a company he owns or under a government contract most likely.

I think 5 years from now will be lovely. At least that is what I am hoping for and what we are working extremely hard for
March 23rd, 2013, 05:56 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
We will most likely not have any more children (*sigh*). Ours will be 10, 9, 6, and 5. Wow. We will most likely be married. Hopefully my business will have taken off, and hopefully DH can get into carpentry (he's hoping to start with my father's business). We will own our own home, and be debt free (aside from the mortgage), and if things go right, we will still be homeschooling.
March 25th, 2013, 10:14 AM
lmunoz8517's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my kids will be 13, 11, 8, and 5 (wow thats crazy!!)

I will be done with school and teaching, Josh will probably still be driving a truck. Although he does want to come home and do local routes before our oldest hits high school so right around that time.

Hopefully we will be living on our own land by then

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search