shopping cart covers

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Risa

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
Does anyone have a shopping cart cover that they love? I'm excited to have Sam ride in the cart now that he can sit up!

March 25th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Brandiwine3's Avatar Veteran
I do not have a cover but was wondering if it was worth the investment. Great idea!
March 25th, 2013, 09:21 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I received this one at my baby shower. I love it

Amazon.com: Jeep Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover: Baby

Ashley
Ashley
March 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have one yet, but it is definitely on my to-buy list! Now that Kyah is sitting on her own, she is finally ready for one. I know Kim has one for baby Kara that I love!

March 25th, 2013, 03:02 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure most of them are great! I'm excited for him to be able to sit in a cart, but not excited for when he starts trying to climb out of one!

March 25th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Had one for Sebastian, used it once, sold it. lol

March 26th, 2013, 12:36 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one I bought for Matthew and I love it. I've been using it for a while now and would put blankets on his sides but he can actually sit up on his own now. I can't remember the brand but it comes with a tote to carry it in and a little pillow for his back.

April 2nd, 2013, 09:11 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
I ended up getting a boppy brand cover. It doesn't have a pillow or anything but it seems to do just fine. So far it has fit fine on Walmart and Kroger carts. Sam LOVES being able to sit up and look around. He stares down people in the stores and will even turn his whole body around so he can keep looking! It is so funny.
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

April 2nd, 2013, 10:56 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risa View Post
I ended up getting a boppy brand cover. It doesn't have a pillow or anything but it seems to do just fine. So far it has fit fine on Walmart and Kroger carts. Sam LOVES being able to sit up and look around. He stares down people in the stores and will even turn his whole body around so he can keep looking! It is so funny.
Lol! Picturing that is just too funny! Baby Sam staring down ppl in stores and turning his whole body around to keep staring!! Just way too cute!!

April 3rd, 2013, 05:41 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we had one for my oldest, used it like never, kept it for the middle, never used it, I think I gave it away.

won't be getting another.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I bought one but never use it I bought a tula that I use while I am in the store sooo much more convenient for me! (baby carrier) I am going to buy a woven wrap next. I love the tula because I can wear him on my front and back and don't have to worry about him.

Front

Back

Also goes up to 45LBS by far the best baby device I have purchased to date!! I will keep it for all the kids that I have.

April 10th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
Panda that looks awesome. I've never heard of Tula carriers before. Is there a reason you go that one instead of an Ergo? I've been looking at those.

April 10th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The Tula is along the same lines as the ergo and boba I choose it because a friend of mine here got one I tried it and fell in love with it!! I hear great things about the ergo and boba!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search