Complexion

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Is anyone having any complexion issues? My face wasn't always the greatest to begin with, but now its HORRIBLE. Within the past month, I'm getting large angry red pimples on my chin, and a few on my forehead which I've never had before.

Is this something related to the hormones still adjusting (still?!?!) or is this unusual? I haven't changed anything like my facial routine or my makeup, so I don't think it relates to that. Any advice would be appreciated

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 26th, 2013, 08:40 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I was starting to get breakouts, but just started the acne.org regimen. Its working well so far.

March 26th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I haven't had any issues until the last month! I only figure my body is riding the wave of trying to ovulate but then it remembers "oh, right, you still have a baby who needs you all night long, so he must be too little for a new sibling".
The ones I have gotten have been the worst of my life though. Usually on my chin, which is indicative of hormones. Usually, my skin is perfect when nursing....that is, until a few months before I ovulate.

March 27th, 2013, 08:06 AM
afwifey09's Avatar proud momma to Ava Kay
My forehead has been a mess for a month or so. I'm sick of it.
March 27th, 2013, 08:25 AM
I know the chin ones are usually hormone related, and that's where I've always gotten them, but not these giant red ones. And now add in ones on my forehead? Very frustrating, and embarrassing. I don't want to put on makeup so as to help avoid clogging them and making it worse, but I don't want to go out in public, they are horrible!!!

Jess
March 27th, 2013, 08:33 AM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
My skin was looking a bit nasty but I had a facial and bought a new exfoliater and things are much better! I find when I take my prenatal vitamins regularly my skin is a lot better then when I don't bother.

Pinterest
Flickr
March 27th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm getting a few pimples now too. I was fine up until the last couple of weeks and then BAM! Must be hormones. Maybe I'm gearing up for my first post-partum AF.
March 27th, 2013, 07:37 PM
I'm pretty diligent about my prenatals - I'm out of pregvit and back on jamiesons, and one pill a day is much easier to remember than two!

Glad to hear I'm not alone though!

Jess

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search