Announcement <3

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies. Our board has been very slow lately, I think a lot of that has to do with the loss our ddc has endured. It is so very hard to hear about one of our ladies losing their sweet baby. From talking with a lot of you; it is obvious that each one of us have realized how much we are truly blessed to have our babies with us (now more than ever). We have become more patient when our babies wake up in the middle of the night wanting to play, or want to stay up half of the night just not seeming sleepy, just all of the little things that once frustrated us now seem to be such a blessing. The loss Caitlyn suffered truly broke my heart, and I know it had the same effect on all of you as well. Please keep Caitlyn in your prayers. Time will help to heal but we will never ever forget. Sweet baby Elliott will forever be in our hearts <3

March 27th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for writing this Michelle. It is so hard to think about and I definitely have been more patient with Mason. I pray for caitlyn regularly and that justice is served <3

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

March 28th, 2013, 11:03 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
Hi everyone,

I just found out about this tonight as I am a new member and don't have access to the private forum. I don't even know Caitlyn, but I am so broken hearted and just can't stop crying. I can't think of anything worse in the world. My thoughts are with her and her grieving family. What a gorgeous child...I don't even know what to say to offer any comfort to her or the rest of the mommies here who befriended her. I am speechless.

All your babies are beautiful. As soon as Olivia wakes up I am going to give her the biggest squeeze and kiss I can. (Even if it is at 2:00am again to play) I feel so awful for saying that in light of a mother losing her child in such a violent way as well. I do hope as Michelle pointed out that we all hug our babes closer. I know I will.

Words can't even describe the deep sorrow I feel for a woman I have never met. I can't think of anything worse to happen to anyone. I hope and pray for healing for her. You guys are amazing for offering such support to her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search