I'm Pregnant!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 08:31 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
april fools!!!!!

Someone had to play a prank for april fools day!!!

Lol...got ya!!
LovesTheRain likes this.

April 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is there anyone in here pregnant already? Just curious.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 1st, 2013, 08:52 AM
Not that i know of! I think there have been a couple of might be pregnant, that turnt out not pregnant. I think there are a few ladies that have put things in God's hands as far as birth control, so it probably won't be long.

April 1st, 2013, 11:29 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are NTNP, but I'm hoping it does happen soon. I'm only doing OPKs since they expire in May, and I've only had 1 PP AF but still BFing, along with PCOS... So we'll see what happens! We plan on really trying when Jordan is a year old and not BFing.

April 1st, 2013, 12:10 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ha ha I was hoing to do the same thing Michelle! Uou beat meto it lol but I don't know of anyone in here that is preggers now. Just the ntnp.

April 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM
Veteran
Funny! My jaw dropped first and then, I realized it was April Fools before opening My DD is planning on playing a trick on my mother this evening (she's staying with us). Before she goes in to shower, Bri is planning on strategically placing a spider (the top off of one of her Halloween rings) in the corner by the curtain. My mom's pretty quick so, we'll see how this plays out. My boss did get me this morning (even though I was reminded of the day). When I came in, he said, "uh, the office is closed today". Me, thinking...rightfully so, after a full day/wknd of Easter activities and full bellies. Made it even more believable b/c I'm not in on Fridays and he said he told everyone then. SOOOOOO not funny
April 1st, 2013, 01:27 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we are ntnp, I think I O'ed this weekend, and while the thought of being pg again makes me happy, it also scares the crap out of me!!!!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 1st, 2013, 09:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL Michelle :-)

Af is a week late but idk if i even o'd because i have pcos. A couple blue tests look positive and a couple pink ICs looked real faint but idk yet. Some look straight negative.

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

April 1st, 2013, 10:28 PM
We are ntnp too. I use an app on my phone called "My Days", it keeps track of periods, ovulation, high fertility days, etc. I had my first period since having Kyah a couple weeks ago. Well, on the app it also keeps track of days that you have sex. So, a few days ago I was looking at it and realized two of the days were marked high fertility days. That got me really thinking! I know we plan to have another baby at some point, but no set time; I was thinking with Kyah so very clingy and Mommy's baby would I really be ready to get pregnant again so soon? I'm still ebf, and when I had my first dd I was end and git pregnant when she was 7 months old with our second dd. So, Kyah is 6 months now. Basically this is very close to the age difference between dd1 and dd2. I'm not suspecting I'm pregnant or anything at this point, but I am not completely convinced I'm ready to be pregnant again yet. I'm considering talking to Dh about this. If he agrees we will go back to the pull out method, which.has never failed us. I've never even used birth control before. Not too long ago I was missing being pregnant! Mixed feelings now, lol.

April 1st, 2013, 10:36 PM
Sorry about all the typos, I'm on my phone. It is nearly impossible to get the cursor in the right spot to correct them, and even when I do, for some crazy reason it deletes random letters when I add letters. So, bare with me!!

April 2nd, 2013, 10:13 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought I was a while back but I am not.

Although I am still afraid that I may be just because I keep getting these random nudges and jabs that feels like a baby moving. But they are so inconsistent and few and far between that I know it's not, and it is just a muscle twitch. I can't remember what is supposed to be "normal" now that there is no baby in there! lol

A few people have said we need to start on number two, but we are not ready. Elliott was a surprise as it is, I don't think I could do two under the age of two. It's hard enough to keep up with the house work with just him!

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

April 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
I wouldn't mind getting pregnant again, but then again my husband and I have been together for 13 years and I just got pregnant at 12 so it may be a while lol. We're NTNP too, Olivia does need a sibling at some point. I don't really know when I would actually get pregnant, my husband works 2pm to 3am 5 days a week and 12-7 on saturdays so I never see him much. Not only that but I am really not interested most the time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search