~Mommy of the Week: Spotlight is on Kim - Mommy To 3 Boys!~(4/1-4/7)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mommy to 3 boys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 07:36 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our Spotlight Mommy of the week is Kim (Mommy to 3 boys)! This is your chance to get to know her even better! Everyone ask questions! You can ask as many questions as you like. Asked one then thought of another? Come back and post it too!

Post your questions here, ladies!

April 1st, 2013, 09:03 AM
Super Mommy
I'm not shy, ask away. lol.
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

April 1st, 2013, 11:46 AM
Veteran
Hi Kim!

What's your favorite day of the week and why?

Favorite TV show?

Favorite Color?

Favorite Make-up/Accessory?

Dream Destination?
April 1st, 2013, 12:38 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Kim!

How did you meet your DH?
What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Just with DH?
What do you do, employment wise?
What is your dream job?
Do you have any furbabies? (Pets lol)

April 2nd, 2013, 05:24 AM
Super Mommy
What's your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday because it's a day I can sleep in and possibly have everyone home (when DH isn't on the ship) to go places or just relax at home and usually we have movie night.

Favorite TV show? Favorite all time tv show is Friends but my current on the air favorite is Walking Dead (watch with DH) or How I met your Mother (watch without DH).

Favorite Color? Pink, pink and more pink

Favorite Make-up/Accessory? make-up would be massacre, I can't leave without some on or I feel naked... accessory would be my Tiffany's bracelet DH got me a few years back.

Dream Destination? There are many places I would love to visit like Hawaii and Italy... I have many places I would love to travel to and to live (less likely live now that DH is getting out of the Navy)

How did you meet your DH? We actually met on a dating site. He went on to try and find a booty call (which I wasn't lol) and I was tired of everyone knowing everyone in the small town I was in. We talked for several weeks before we met in person... then 3 months later, we got married. That was 9 years ago, last week.

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Just with DH? With the family... anything fun like Busch Gardens, Disney or even low key like the playground. With DH... just spending time together while watching shows or talking. I love date nights but those are very rare, like once a year, rare lol.

What do you do, employment wise? I used to work in an office as an assistant, receptionist, etc but that was years ago. Now I stay home with the kids... I volunteer as much as possible at B's school but it will be a lot easier when DH is home all the time. I plan to be class mom next year and every year after that for all the kids.

What is your dream job? I love being a SAHM but I would love to own a business again one day. Right now I'm starting to make things for Kara like ballet skirts, and hair accessories and hope to have a online shop by the end of the year. I plan on starting classes back up and getting a business degree with some accounting classes thrown in so I can manage and run a business in the future (DH has talked about owning our own business for 9 years lol).

Do you have any furbabies? (Pets lol) Not currently... we had a little girl named Dixie but when we moved to Japan we were told we couldn't take her and my parents wouldn't so we had to find her a good home. We found her a home with another dachshund and two little girls for her to love on and she has been very happy there for the past 4 years. We still miss her greatly and if it weren't for those two little girls, I would have asked for her back the minute we found out we could have taken her to Japan with us.

wow, so apparently I write novels to simple questions LOL.

April 2nd, 2013, 06:51 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kim!!

~ Do you plan to have any more kids?

~ How many kids did you see yourself having when you and your DH started your family?

~ What type of business do you and your DH hope to start up?

~ What is your favorite meal? dessert? snack?

~ I picture you as very feminine as far as clothes, shoes, etc. (I remember your pic of your favorite shoes, and you do love pink!) Is that correct? Do you dress up a lot? Or are you more of a jeans and tee type Mommy?

~ Do you collect anything?

~ What are your pet peeves?

And btw, that is awesome that you met your DH on a dating site! It is nice to hear such a wonderful outcome!

April 4th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Super Mommy
~ Do you plan to have any more kids? NOOOO lol. DH got snipped after Kara was born.

~ How many kids did you see yourself having when you and your DH started your family? I figured maybe 3 originally then we kept changing our minds... we thought maybe 2 until we had 2, then we thought one more and then when we had 3 I brought up having another and DH said yes because he knew I didn't feel done.

~ What type of business do you and your DH hope to start up? It changes on a weekly basis lol. He talks about restaurants, and franchises among other random businesses. I always wanted to own and run a spa but my dreams kind of changed and now I wouldn't want to be gone that much so unless the kids are fully grown, I would want a low key business where I wouldn't need to be there 16 hours a day.

~ What is your favorite meal? dessert? snack? My favorite meal is probably a yummy one I wouldn't have to make lol... there is a local restaurant that has the BEST scallops in fondue. Dessert is cheesecake and snack probably chocolate lol.

~ I picture you as very feminine as far as clothes, shoes, etc. (I remember your pic of your favorite shoes, and you do love pink!) Is that correct? Do you dress up a lot? Or are you more of a jeans and tee type Mommy? I am and I'm not. Currently I'm in sweats and a tshirt. I try and dress up as often as possible and I used to dress up lots before all the kids but I still love jeans and a tshirt. I wrestle with the boys and will play outside with them so heels are definitely not a common thing any more. I do love to do my makeup and hair though and will wear lash accents almost daily.

~ Do you collect anything? No but DH collects crap lol. Anything and everything and he will say that he will use it eventually.

~ What are your pet peeves? rude people, people that use excuses for their own or their kid's bad behavior... I think those are my biggest lol.

Michelle- I used to be embarrassed that I met DH online but after 9 years, 4 kids and the fact that we are still happily married, I don't care lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search