~*~ April Roll Call ~*~

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Brandiwine3
  • 1 Post By Angelamomtomany
  • 1 Post By aislin22
  • 1 Post By aquariussweety21
  • 1 Post By Bobb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 07:13 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your name -

baby's name -

baby's age -

latest milestones -

how are you and baby?

add a pic if you would like!

April 2nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Veteran
your name - Brandi

baby's name - Liam

baby's age - 7 mos. on 4/6

latest milestones - Reaching for us and he kinda scoots backwards on the floor when he's on his tummy. Still waiting on his teeth to pop through

how are you and baby? We are doing well. I've said it b/f and I'll say it again: I'm so very in love with my children. I look fwd to returning home ea day from work to be greeted with hugs/kisses/smiles. Still trying to get back in shape and dragging. Also, I've been having a lot of dental issues since having Liam. I chattered my teeth something fierce during our csection and things have just escalated. It's annoying...and expensive. Anyone else?

Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

Last edited by Brandiwine3; April 4th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
April 2nd, 2013, 09:35 AM
Veteran
Your name: Megan

Baby's name: Delilah

Baby's age: 6 months 2 weeks

Baby's latest milestones: A big one, she sttn 3 nights in a row last week! Yay! She had been going through sleep regression for over a month, waking every 2 hours. It was like having a newborn all over again. Her father and I were exhausted. She woke up once last night and night before, but I really am ok with that. So much better than she had been.

We are also starting to wean, and that has been going really well. She LOVES every baby food we've given her and gets so excited at the sight of her bottle, it's so cute. Also, she is SOOOO close to crawling. Could be any day now.

Wish I knew how to put a picture up, I've never been able to share my beautiful girl, but I love seeing everyone else's babies.
April 2nd, 2013, 09:46 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your name - Ashley

baby's name - Remy

baby's age - Almost 6 months!

latest milestones - He's finally starting to talk a little more, and had his first tiny pieces of food other than purees the other day! Getting more stable and is soooo close to sitting up on his own. Still not rolling very much.

how are you and baby? We're great! Having a blast in Miami, FL right now!!!

April 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your name - Angela

baby's name - Naomi

baby's age - 7 months

latest milestones - Crawling on all fours and waving.....she started pulling up to stand yesterday 4/2.

how are you and baby? Tired, we both had the flu last week.

This is Naomi in her easter dress waving hi.

New pic of her pulling up

Last edited by Angelamomtomany; April 3rd, 2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: She is growing too fast.
April 2nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your name - Ashley

baby's name - Declan

baby's age - 6.5 months

latest milestones - Sitting up like champion

how are you and baby? Declan is getting to that awkward stage when he wants to do everything but can't quite yet. He is getting bored with the jumperoo and saucer. He wants to be on the floor playing with toys and moving around. I see major movement coming up in the next few months. As for me, I am feeling pretty good. Work is starting to get a little stressful since it is turning into state testing season for us teachers. Hopefully, I don't start to bring that stress home. But other than that, I am great

Ashley
Ashley
April 2nd, 2013, 08:18 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
your name - Emilie

baby's name - Olivia

baby's age - 7 months!

latest milestones - Olivia is getting more used to solids as we are taking it slower due to a fear she may have FPIES. We have found carrots, Apples, Bananas, and Peas to be safe foods she does not vomit. Tomorrow we will give her an ounce of baby juice in her super cute pink sippy cup! Olivia has started smacking her lips constantly, I think she's imitating my kissing noises. Still no teeth and still not sitting.

how are you and baby? We are battling through a serious sleep regression episode! I am frustrated and she is exhausted. I am also patiently waiting for warm weather so I can get the stroller out and work off some of this weight. Unfortunately here in Minnesota it's still only 34 degrees for a high.

April 3rd, 2013, 01:39 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
your name: JoLina

babys name: Matthew

babys age: 6 months 2 weeks (almost 3 )

latest milestones: he has recently started to sit on his own. And as of this morning he's cutting his first tooth!

how are you and baby? were both doing great... minus the teething lol. Matthew is such a happy little guy and so fun to be around!

April 3rd, 2013, 03:07 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your name - Abbie

baby's name - Micah

baby's age - 7 months

latest milestones - Two teeth, waving bye-bye and clapping. Very close to crawling!

how are you and baby? She is my sunshine . Such a happy baby, I love everything about her.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

April 4th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
your name - Tiffany

baby's name - Maura

baby's age - 6 months

latest milestones - scooting forward

how are you and baby? We are doing ok I guess. My back has been killing me, and she never wants to be put down. I would be a lot better if she wasn't so clingy.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 5th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Super Mommy
your name - Kim

baby's name - Kara

baby's age - 7 months in 4 days

latest milestones - Kara isn't really doing anything new... she has been getting more into a crawling position but no rocking or motion yet.

I guess that isn't right... she is walking in her walker very well now and she has become very skilled in putting her pacifier in her mouth.

how are you and baby? I'm tired and a little sick but doing good. Kara is great. She is a happy baby like always and since she moved into her own room she has been doing decently well... she sleeps a solid 3 hours between feedings most nights (and DH will go give her a paci if it hasn't been 3 hours the other nights).

Last edited by Mommy to 3 boys; April 5th, 2013 at 05:19 AM.
April 5th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
your name - Stefani

baby's name - Mason

baby's age - 6 months today!

latest milestones - sitting unsupported longer now, holding his own bottle, reaching for things more often

how are you and baby? We are pretty good. I am tired and really need to lose weight. He is growing great and just so amazing. He has been wanting me to hold him or play with him constantly though lol

add a pic if you would like!

April 11th, 2013, 03:38 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your name - Dani

baby's name - Jordan

baby's age - 7 months on 4/13!!

latest milestones - We found his first tooth last night! He also sits unsupported, and is very close to crawling (will pick his belly up off the floor and has even moved forward and backward a little bit).
He is just getting over a cold and sleep regression, but he takes about 3 meals of purees per day (sometimes 2) and some puffs or mum mum crackers. No "real" food yet

how are you and baby? We are good! Like I said, Jordan is just getting over an illness and 2+ straight weeks of crappy sleep. He had passed the illness on to me and I am still getting over it, but luckily the past few nights he has been sleeping normally and only waking 1-2 times per night. I love my sleep!
The weather is finally getting nice, so when I get over this cold I want to start taking for walks in his stroller.

April 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
your name - Vera

baby's name - Iris

baby's age - 8 months minus 5 days

latest milestones - she takes baby steps while she's in her bed trying to reach out at her toys, but when I assist her to walk, she refuses. She's not very talkative, she screams a LOT!!!!!! only words she says are "tata" (daddy) and "mama" (mom), but she only cries my name out when she's upset...

how are you and baby? we are excellent, never been sick, baby is eating well; some troubles at night, she still doesn't sleep 4 hours in a row...

sorry for being mia, I'll catch up a little tomorrow.
Kisses !!

April 23rd, 2013, 07:01 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
your name - Brittany

baby's name - Evelyn

baby's age - 7 months 12 days

latest milestones - poking her brother in the eye lol joking but she did do this the other day. She is so close to getting up on her hands and knees. Puts herself to sleep.

how are you and baby? We are doing great. Love her so much and you can see the love she has for her brothers, dad and myself <3
April 30th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just realized I haven't did this for this month yet!!

your name - Michelle

baby's name - Kyah

baby's age - 7 mo 2 wk

latest milestones - Kyah is starting to crawl. Right no it a mixture of crawling/creeping. She loves table food, especially pasta. She says dada and mama and her latest favorite word "haha". Lol. She is the sweetest little baby, of course all of our babies are!!

how are you and baby? We are doing very well! Kyah is adjusting more each day to let me do more things rather than constantly hold her and carry her around!

Tags
april 13 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search