Personalities

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By JesusisKing
  • 1 Post By Mountain~Mama
  • 1 Post By Sherry777
  • 1 Post By MosaicWife
  • 1 Post By 1fabulousfem
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka
  • 1 Post By 2pinks&ablue
  • 1 Post By Ever
  • 1 Post By aubers68
  • 1 Post By HippieLove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Are you starting to notice owlet's little personality yet?

How would you describe him or her?

April 2nd, 2013, 12:51 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
He is the most layed back little guy... 'ahem... until you take something from him that he wants. lol
And when he meets someone new, he won't immediately smile at them, he'll like really check them out first, and be all sober before he decides to smile.
I must add, that he is a Momma's boy all.the.way.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Last edited by JesusisKing; April 2nd, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
April 2nd, 2013, 01:11 PM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Sarah has a temper that's for sure! But when she's happy she's really happy! She's very interested in toys and seems to have mastered fine motor skills for her age, something I don't remember my big girls doing as much. She also enjoys time to play on her own which is different too.
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 2nd, 2013, 02:28 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
Sweet, shy, timid, loving, and sentimental. Her favorite things to do are smile, laugh, cuddle, and play. She doesn't like to do things on her own; she is very social with us and very attached. If I am holding her or engaged in play with her, she is over the moon happy. Her feelings seem to get hurt very easily. This girl has me wrapped around her little finger in a way the others never did. She's just so….completely innocent. I can imagine she will be a very sweet, calm person when she is older too.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 2nd, 2013, 02:35 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Sooooooooo social! But only if Mommy is close. Smiles at everybody, shares toys, plays games. Happy all the time. He is very much his Daddy.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 2nd, 2013, 03:08 PM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Finn is a little social bug and he loves attention!
He is affectionate and bubbly. His toothless smile melts my heart.
He also loves to be a clown.
He's normally very easygoing except when he wants things his way and he does much better with a routine!
I am truly blessed to have him. Sometimes I try to think back to the days before him and I can't even picture it ...
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 2nd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Super happy when interacting. LOVES to dance (need to post a video of this...it is hilarious!), very ambitious, would get up and run if he could. Loves being the centre of attention, grunts and does a 'uh uh' noise when he wants something, and he knows what he wants! Always checking to make sure I'm close and watching.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 2nd, 2013, 03:48 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
She is very social, and is always observing. She's also definitely a Mama's girl
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 2nd, 2013, 05:45 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sweet, curious, hands on everything within his reach! He's shy with people he doesn't know well. He's loving and funny; he loves making me laugh. If he wants something he wants it now! And he seems to have a sensitive side.
Carwen*Angel likes this.
April 3rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like Summer might be Sarah's twin LOL We have a temper over here as well.

She's super sweet and lately very talkative. But she can be a little pistol as well LOL She also gets aggravated pretty easily if she can't do or have something.
Carwen*Angel likes this.

April 3rd, 2013, 06:13 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
She's a very down to earth baby. Who loves affection and snuggles. She loves attention but is completely content with her own company. She doesn't like tension or any yelling but finds it hilarious when her siblings pretend to hurt themselves She's just a very relaxed kid, rarely ever cries and when she does its loud and demanding because she's hungry, tired or whatever
Carwen*Angel likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
April 5th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Michaela can be a bit of a whinge when tired or poorly but mostly she's a happy smiley girl. Shy with strangers - hides her face in my, Nanna's or Daddy's arm. She enjoys her play and is SUCH a mischief. She knows we put her toys out on the rug to play with, but she'd rather crawl over to something she knows she's NOT allowed and grab that. We have had to master the art of tucking laptop wires away and blocking off the TV/side table when she's playing.

April 7th, 2013, 11:47 AM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Fairly laid back, very happy, determined (you should SEE his face when he gets it in his head to grab the PS3 controller or DH or my phone or drink bottle or something!) mommas boy (brightens my day the way that he starts laughing and smiles when I come home from work and sometimes just wanting a snuggle)

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
April 7th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
cocky lol. he knows it all already. i am in some serious trouble! yea he is a firecracker that is for dang sure! just like his mom and his dad. he has a temper and he knows how to use it. and he is so darn smart! gah! i cant seem to do anything without that kid catching on!!!
its going to be interesting as he grows!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search