Three for Thursday 4/4/13

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's Thursday! Three questions....

1. Do you or will you be using a walker for your baby? If no, any particular reason?

2. Do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often?

3. Am I the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a ponytail or bun since having baby? Lol. But seriously, am I?

April 4th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
1. Do you or will you be using a walker for your baby? If no, any particular reason? I don't know. Probably not because we really don't have the room for it.

2. Do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often? Not really. She doesn't have dry skin, so I don't put any on her.

3. Am I the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a ponytail or bun since having baby? Lol. But seriously, am I? I pull mine up when Maura starts pulling my hair a lot. Mostly I just leave it down though.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 4th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Veteran
1) We will most likely not be using a walker. We use the exersaucer now, as did we with our 2.5 yo and eventually progressed to a "walk-behind" toy when they were ready to start moving more about.

2) We do lather baby up after bath with lotion (or when we're going out). We use baby magic or J&J lotions. We also very frequently have to use vaseline on their cheeks (all of our babies had a mild form of eczema and looked a bit like Santa lol).

3) I am soooo with you on the ponytail/bun. My hair is about 3/4 down my back and I consider it be one of my best features (wink). Love to curl/iron it but almost ALWAYS end up pulling it up anyways. Oh well, I'd rather have Liam in my arms so, I guess I don't mind too awful much
April 4th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you or will you be using a walker for your baby? If no, any particular reason?
Nope, we are already past this stage.
2. Do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often? Never

3. Am I the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a ponytail or bun since having baby? Lol. But seriously, am I? I did until two weeks ago when I got it cut off.

April 4th, 2013, 01:07 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

No, i got rid of our old walker and i don't want to buy another.

Sometimes i put j&j lotion on her before bed, just because i love the smell. Especially the lavender one.

3. Am I the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a ponytail or bun since having baby? Lol. But seriously, am I?

Yep, i rarely have time or motivation to do anything with it. My hair is thick and curly and very time consuming to make it look decent, so mostly i just pull it back.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

April 4th, 2013, 02:44 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Do you or will you be using a walker for your baby? If no, any particular reason? No, I just don't feel like we need one.

2. Do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often? No, but I use coconut oil on him all the time.

3. Am I the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a ponytail or bun since having baby? Lol. But seriously, am I? I pretty much always wear my hair down.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

Last edited by karenwalter; April 4th, 2013 at 08:17 PM.
April 4th, 2013, 06:11 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
Yes I do use a walker for her. We live in an apartment with wood floors and no stairs so I don't see a danger in using one. She LOVES it! I think she likes standing on two legs like mommy and daddy and she's as tall as the dog in it.

After every bath I do, which is about every night or every other night depending how sleepy she gets from our play day. We still have dry Minnesota winter skin here. She gets pretty dry.

Nope, if I go with my hair down anywhere near her I am sorry!

April 4th, 2013, 11:14 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
do you or will you be using a walker for your baby? If no, any particular reason? no I won't be and mainly because of space, we have NO room for one. And his ped says mo no no no to a walker

do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often? yes I do and he gets lotion twice a day, when he gets ready in the morning and bedtime. I use Johnson Johnson the pink one, original I guess and then Johnson Johnson bedtime one, purple one, after baths which he gets eberyother day

am i the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a pony tail or bun since haveing baby? Ll but seriously am i? I usually always have my hair in a ponytail lol I rarley wear it down anymore.

April 5th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I am not sure yet. I think she would love it, my older kids all used one and we never had any negative issues. I am considering getting Kyah one of the pink car ones

2. Do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often? I use the lavender J&J every few days after her baths.

3. Am I the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a ponytail or bun since having baby? Lol. But seriously, am I? Lol, glad I am not the only one!

April 6th, 2013, 06:54 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you or will you be using a walker for your baby? If no, any particular reason? yes, a graco one

2. Do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often? not that often

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 6th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you or will you be using a walker for your baby? If no, any particular reason? Yes. Just ordered it a couple days ago :-)

2. Do you put lotion on your baby? If yes, what kind and how often? J&J but only a couple times a week.

3. Am I the only one who has to almost always keep my hair in a ponytail or bun since having baby? Lol. But seriously, am I? Lol i trie leaving it down twice and regretted it! Definitely keep it up majority of the time

~mommy of 2 angels and one handsome boy~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search