SUPER MIA Update!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Panda

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HEY ladies!! I MISS YOU!!

I have been trying to keep up as much as possible! So here is my update on me and Aden and all of our life changes and I will be more active from now on well till we move.

LIFE: As I think I mentioned in a previous post my hubby swore into the navy and will be going to boot camp in June, well in may me and Aden will be moving to Ohio so that we can sell our house and live near his mom while he is away! We are very excited about this change it is going to be a great thing for our family! Both of our parents were in the military (retired) and we miss the lifestyle.

I put in my two week notice at my job because of an incident with my baby sitter she after the second time watching my son left with him. I came home unexpectedly from work and no one was at my house not her or my son! I went in to panic mode I called her freaking out and she apparently thought it was ok to take my son to her sisters house without permission. (background we found her on care.com had a great resume, background check, interviewed her, and had a trial run day with me around) Any way when she got back to my house with my son she was like "im sorry your mad" "I don't want you to hate me" "I don't want you to ruin my babysitting career by writing a bad review on care.com" Ummmm really I told her that I was about to have her arrested for kidnapping and she was worried about a bad review??? Needless to say she is fired and I can not stand the thought of leaving my precious baby with anyone else. I am wracked with guilt over the what ifs of the whole situation!!

Aden: He is soooooo big now makes me want to cry at times!! He just started crawling like three days ago! It is sooo awesome! I will post a video if I can figure out how lol! So some time ago I posted that I thought he was getting a tooth well I was wrong He still has that white bump there but still no tooth! We are still breastfeeding and going on strong especially since he WON'T eat solids. Kinda funny if we try to spoon feed him he just goes PFFFTTTT with his lips lol its really funny!! I don't really mind because he is growing great on mommies milk and is super happy and content I guess he is just not really ready. Plus food under one is just for fun.

I had my mirena taken out which was causing me great pain and me and hubby are in the early stages of TTC charting and taking our vitimins and eating well drinking well and all that jazz. We plan on really getting serious about ttc when Aden turns one in AUG... OMG SOOO SOON my baby will be one :'(

So yea I think that is mostly everything I can think of lol!! How are you ladies I miss you guys!

Some pics to tide you over!!

Easter Sunday

Just being an adorable big boy!!

Hangin with dada

Boy genius? I think so!!!

Oh yea did I mention he is pulling up to stand??? We are in trouble over here!!
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

April 10th, 2013, 01:17 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg he is soooo cute!!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten. So glad things are going well for you! So are you enjoying being a sahm right now?

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

April 10th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness, those pics are just sooo adorable <3 Aden is a gorgeous baby boy! I am glad all is well! That is crazy that the babysitter felt it would be okay to leave with Aden. I would be irate as well! Wow, TTC!!!

Yes, our Playroom babies are getting sooo big!

Yay. Aden for crawling!!! That is awesome! Lol, and pulling to stand! Way to go, Aden!!

Lol, he says "pfft" at solids Kyah has gotten picky about what she eats lately, but she is taking solids.

Thank you for the update!!

April 10th, 2013, 08:58 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!! Aww I wanna cry too our babies are getting so big!! I am a SAHM partially due to babysitter issues too, and also because I had a really really crappy job that wasn't worth missing my baby grow up for. My babysitter had a two year old daughter that was too rough with Olivia and liked to slap her. Yeah That engagement ended quickly. I would PANIC if I came home and my baby was gone!! You can make it work being a SAHM. My husband told me the other day that he was a little depressed we don't enough money to buy extras and he feels like he "can't provide" well enough. Honestly, I have never been so broke in my life but I have never been HAPPIER either. being a SAHM is the most challenging and REWARDING experience ever! Plus, I do NOT trust anyone else with my baby. (or my DH) Yay I'm so excited you can stay home with your adorable LO!

April 11th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Veteran
Love the pics...especially the boy genius - I had to chuckle (AWESOME!) Yeah, I def. would not be ok with the sitter taking him (my baby) anywhere w/o my permission. Stinks that you had to give your notice at your job but, we do what we have to. I hope you love Ohio - it's a pretty neat place (we live there)!
April 11th, 2013, 12:10 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow. Where was that babysitters head when she thought that up? I was a nanny for years before being a mom and can't even wrap my head around taking someone's kid somewhere without permission. I had jobs where that required me to drive their kid to places and never liked it. I was always on edge the whole time.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 11th, 2013, 12:20 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
love that fluffy butt!!!

He is so big! I can't believe it!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 11th, 2013, 11:26 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear things are going good! Aden is so adorable!

April 12th, 2013, 05:06 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
omg I LOVE Aden! He's so cute! Are you on FB? You need to join our JM group on there

April 13th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes I am way more active on Facebook how do I join plus you ladies could see all Aden all the time lol if you add me on face book!! Virginia Marbut is my FB name I have a pic of Aden as my profile pic. Add me ladies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search