babies on the move!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Starstrydergrrl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2013, 05:10 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone's baby crawling or scooting yet?

Micah has started crawling. She can't go very fast on her hands and knees yet, so she will drop on her tummy and wriggle like a worm to get where ahe wants

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

April 17th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Way to go, Micah!!! Kyah isn't crawling yet, but she does manage to move around on her belly and she gets in crawling position and then gets back up in sitting position repeatedly managing to move herself around in the process, lol.

April 17th, 2013, 06:51 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Declan is crawling backwards

Ashley
Ashley
April 17th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Maura just scoots all over. Right now she is more interested in climbing and trying to stand.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 17th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Veteran
Not yet. Liam can do the "upward cobra" (yoga) but still can't work his legs in coordination with his upper body. I'm sure it'll happen soon enough. We've been thinking it's prob a good time to get the "cage" out (the linking, octagon of gates). Thataway, he can roll/crawl around in a contained area w/o getting hurt. My, I can't believe how fast the time is flying by.
April 17th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Mika is Commando Crawling lol, she gets where she wants to be generally but usually gets tired halfway.
Brandiwine3 likes this.

April 18th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Veteran
Delilah started crawling about a week ago. She's really got it figured out now and is into everything!
April 19th, 2013, 12:35 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing yet. He can roll all over the place though lol and bounces when he's sitting but no crawling yet. I've been trying to get him to try to but nothing yet. Honestly I'm in no hurry lol

April 24th, 2013, 10:25 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
wonderful! It's so awesome to hear where all the babies are developmentally!

Olivia is always on the move. She used to barrel roll to get places, then she scooted, then army crawled, and today she crawled a little for the first time. I haven't been on much lately because she is no longer content to be contained in anything for any amount of time. There's just too much to explore! By the time she goes to bed, so do I. Miss all of you!

April 25th, 2013, 07:18 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Wooohooo!!!!! So proud of all the active babies!!!!! Bailey isn't really moving or even trying to. I'm actually starting to wonder if I should be concerned about her physical development. It's seemed to have stalled out over the past 2-3months. She doesn't even roll either way. I thought that maybe, because she was sitting up very early, that she was just being lazy and could do it, but just didn't. Well, now she doesn't roll and really doesn't even attempt to move. She just sits there.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search