And it happened....

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By MosaicWife
  • 3 Post By Cylence
  • 1 Post By TuckrLeesMommy
  • 2 Post By HippieLove
  • 2 Post By TKbunny

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so last night taylr and i really got into it. there was some weird drama that i wont get into but he decided he was going to be all p***y and stay at his friends last night because we were arguing. i told him thats fine but i am putting in our 30 day notice of lease termination on monday. i told him this was stupid and he was being immature that i wasnt even mad just tired and confused and he ignored me but 20 minutes later he came home and we hashed out a lot of our issues. it was actually really good. tuckr was asleep so we were able to talk about everything that has been bothering us and talk about how we are going to make things better. then today i woke up feeling better than i have in a long time. its a beautiful day here, i slept great, and we both have a better out look.
i wrote him a long letter this morning after i thought a lot of things through to better convey my feelings on things and suggested that we take this week and write letters to each other saying things we appreciate about each other and fun times we have had and memories we liked and things we want to do in the fututre and then next weekend we will get a sitter and have a nice dinner and have some fun have a few drinks play some games and then at the end of the night trade our letters and just appreciate each other. its kinda corny but i think it will be a lot of fun.
he also has been doing well with watching tuckr. with family of course. but even when hes home i see him making a better effort with him. i know its still to early to really be anything but still the fact that he is making an effort is a big deal and the fact that he came home last night to deal with our problems instead of staying out all night on his army buddies last night says a lot. he also has put out his resume at a few different places so he is actively looking for a job so fingers crossed. i just hope things continue like this.

but yea thats the update on that.

tuckr has been doing really good. he is standing up on his own like crazy now. its fun to watch him stand up and balance and then try to take those steps. i keep trying to get him on video but he will not cooperate. so much so that i STILL have not gotten a picture of his teeth!!! and hes already getting his top teeth in too. his gums are swollen right up and he has been so drooly and cranky! so thats fun.

things are good. for now. im hoping everything continues to work out.

April 21st, 2013, 12:16 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Well for Tuckr's sake I hope he changes but I'm not holding my breath. Enjoy your date.
HippieLove and TKbunny like this.

April 21st, 2013, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
im not holding my breath, just kinda hoping. but im going to just keep worrying about my baby and doing what needs to be done and if that train includes him awesome but if he cant get his SH** together than so be it. he can giddy on up and giddy on out.

April 21st, 2013, 12:56 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
"i am putting in our 30 day notice of lease termination on monday."

Are you moving out or is this a typo?

April 21st, 2013, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
no i meant that if he was going to be that immature than i was going to put in the lease termination so he would have to be moved out and i would take over the lease because i still qualify he doesnt. im not moving out.

April 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM
Cylence's Avatar I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
I'll be honest. I think it'll go ok for awhile and then you'll wind up right where you are now. I want to support this, but I can't say that I do.
HippieLove, TKbunny and MosaicWife like this.
April 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I'm going to have to ditto Jacque. I hope for your sake we're wrong though.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 21st, 2013, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yea i hope youre wrong too :/ sadly im sure your not, but for now this is what i have to do.
MosaicWife likes this.

April 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Take it from someone whos been there, 9 years later and 4 kids. They never change.
TKbunny and amyinwonderland like this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
April 21st, 2013, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i think you've got lots of us in the suspicious camp unfortunately (file my suspicion under "the old as dirt group") but i have never been where you are with a child involved so i can't speak for what i would do. i imagine i would try my ****dest to make it work, as you are doing right now. we just want the best for you!!
April 21st, 2013, 05:27 PM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
I get that you want to make it work because of Tuckr. I really do. But honestly, Maddie, it seems like you go round and round with this man (and I use that word lightly because after all the stuff you've told us he's done to you and your son, it's hard to consider him one). You fight, he seems to try for a while, then he's right back to his old self and you and Tuckr suffer for it. You have to think about what's best for your baby right now. The way he treats Tuckr isn't the only thing that is going to affect him. The way he treats YOU will have a big impact on him as well. He'll see it, hear it and feel it all. I think you're on the right track with Taylr having supervised visits and spending time caring for him while family is around, but until he can show you he's matured and ready to be a Father, I honestly think you need to take a step back from him and maybe living together is something you should rethink. You don't want to be forced to live with him if you're fighting at some point and have that negative energy around Tuckr, it would make you miserable

I honestly pray things work out with him in the end, but from what you've said, I can't see it myself. You deserve the best, Maddie. Tuckr deserves the best. If Taylr isn't willing to put his son first, then maybe it's for the best you move past him and start a new chapter in your life with a fresh start.

All the best to you, though. I really do hope he proves us all wrong.
MosaicWife and Jessimaaka like this.

April 21st, 2013, 07:00 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
I always struggle if I want to respond to these topics about Taylr because I know how easy it is to judge a bad relationship when you are in a good one and I also know how difficult it is to come to terms with the fact things aren't good with someone you love.

I hope everything works out.

Pinterest
Flickr
April 22nd, 2013, 06:30 AM
Mom to Madeline
I hope it works out, but I would have kicked him to the curb a long time ago. You and Tuckr deserve so much better. Unfortunately, he's not ready to change

April 22nd, 2013, 07:30 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Having BTDT with Daniel's dad (different problems but same going round and round in circles) I just want to offer you love and hugs and say I'll support you and be here to listen whatever happens. Sending all the positive vibes I can your way sweetie, and certainly glad for you that the air has been cleared and you feel better right here and right now. Big xxxxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search