9 month check

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By TKbunny

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
Last week Elias had his 9 month check and it went well I think. He was 29 inches and just over 18 pounds. He's on the low end for weight but on the upper half for length. He's my little skinny boy

The Pedi asked if we're baby proofing and I said yes, he's into everything around the house now that he can crawl. He hated the nurse, screaming while she did everything and the doctor got an ear full when checking Eli's eyes, nose and mouth. This was the first time pitched a fit like that in there. He just didn't want to be put down or anything at all.

As long as I was holding him he was ok until someone else tried touching him in any way. I guess he's just in that stranger danger stage now. Other than that, everything went well. Next check at 1 year! Man time has really flown bye.

April 22nd, 2013, 09:56 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Haha! Yeah, Paxton is the same way. If someone even looks at him he cries and clings to me. The behavioral counselor for Doc offends him with her mere presence. She walks into the apartment and he books over to me crying the whole way. He's really not down with being held by anybody who isn't me, Daddy or Grandma. Silly babies, but stranger anxiety is a very good thing.

I'm glad Elias had a good checkup and is all healthy.

April 23rd, 2013, 04:19 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Cam can't handle me not being in the same room with him, as in, like I can't leave him even with my mom to go pee. So I feel you there!

Glad he had a great appointment otherwise I can't believe the next checkup is the one year!!!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 23rd, 2013, 06:30 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great check up.. well... aside from the screaming...
and I agree... Time has flown by.....
April 23rd, 2013, 09:26 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Glad Elias is doing well, even if he's not fond of the nurse.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
April 24th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Michaela's in that stage too, all bets are off when anyone talks to / smiles at her (let alone touches her) apart from me, daddy, nanna and Daniel. Even people she sees on a weekly or more often basis!

Shaun asked about the next developmental check at clinic on Monday, apparently we will get a letter from the dr sometime between 9 and 12 months, so waiting on that one.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search