Check in time

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2013, 09:55 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
So good to see updates from so many.

May 3rd, 2013, 10:16 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Agree! I love reading all these!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
May 3rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
We're all good here. Paxton popped out his first tooth not too long ago and was so the opposite of fussy that I had no clue until I reached in to feel and felt the whole top of his tooth. He is such a happy go lucky baby. He has a permanent smile on his face. He's crawling everywhere and getting into trouble. He pulls himself up to his knees but stops there, he's scared to stand up. He loves hanging out with his big sister and will sit and play with her for pretty decent stretches of time, or crawl into the playroom where his siblings are just to be in there with them. He's a mama's boy all the way and really only lets me, daddy or grandma hold him. He's still EBF but loves solid food too, we just don't have a set schedule for solids yet. He says mama when he wants to be held and/or nurse and nap. At first I thought it was just a sound but I'm going to go ahead and say he knows that sound means me because I only hear it when he's upset and wants me or is crawling to me crying and saying it. He loves to give kisses. He's absolute perfection and I can't stop snuggling him as much as I possibly can. I still hold him while he naps because I know it won't be like that forever and I'm hoarding as much baby time as possible.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search