Testicle retracting...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 06:25 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Had AJ at his 9 mo. check-up today. He is doing very well! PTL! Says da-da, waves bye bye, pat-a-cakes, and rolls everywhere! Dr. said that counts as crawling. I didn't know that.

Weighs 21.5 lbs. 29 inches long

There was one thing tho'... he said he couldn't find his 1 testicle. He said we'll just watch it for now. Told me to put him in a warm bath and see if it comes down. I know they have found them at his other check-ups, so it must have retracted since then.
Did anyone else ever have that happen to their boy? And will they wait till a year old or 18 mo. to see if it'll come down again?
May 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
No issues here but I am SURE that either someone in this DDC or in the July DDC definitely had this and everything turned out fine. If it wasn't someone here I'll look on our FB group and see if I can find out some information for you.

Pinterest
Flickr
May 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM
Thank you!!!
May 4th, 2013, 05:40 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
Ok her name is Christine Coltart, she said you can look her up on FB and msg her if you have questions. She's on JM too but I don't remember her username. This is her response to my inquiry:

"Yes he still has issues with it occasionally and they are just keeping an eye in them, most days are good, some they are up real high but I just have to find the marbles and move em back down !!! We aren't worried !!! Have her message me if she wants just let me know when to check my other folder !!"

So if you can't find her on FB or you don't get a response from her let me know and I will let her know you tried to msg her.

Pinterest
Flickr
May 5th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
*lurking from the Dec 2012 PR*

My little guy has the same issue, and his ped isn't concerned at all, we just keep an eye on it. He says every once in a blue moon they have to do a very minor procedure to fix the issue, but most of the time it just resolves itself. He said in his years of practice he's only needed to do 2 surgeries on it, but he sees babies with it every week.
Due with #2 on July 10

May 5th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Thanks so much!! It did actually come down then later. I did some research, and did find it to be pretty common. He already had surgery "down there", so I was h oping, not again. although I
Know people who face much tougher things with their kids!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search