Sleeping Positions for Baby, Changes?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Veteran
Most recently, Liam will flip to his tummy before falling asleep. This is new and alarmed me the first time I checked on him and discovered it. I suppose since he has very good control over his neck/head and upper body, I shouldn't worry so much but.... I'm a mom - it never stops lol ! Has your baby had any change in sleeping position/pattern lately?
May 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used to be able to just lay Kyah next to me and nurse her, and 75% of the time she would go to sleep like that. Now, she rolls over constantly and then army crawls back to me. She will roll all over the bed and then come crawling back! Unless she is super sleepy; I nurse her, then bounce her to sleep now, then lay her down by me.

May 9th, 2013, 04:38 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lincoln has been belly sleeping since he learned to roll over, I think sometime in January.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 9th, 2013, 09:38 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since starting CIO 2 weeks ago, Jordan has rolled to his belly to fall asleep. I put him down on his back and sometimes he rolls to his side (which he started that months ago) and when he feels the need to cry upon being put down he normally ends up on his belly and then falls asleep.

May 10th, 2013, 09:18 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Micah has always been a back sleeper, but just this week she has been flipping onto her tummy to sleep.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

May 10th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
Sam always sleeps on his side or tummy. He will roll over immediately as soon as he is laid down. He even tries to do it when you lay him down to change him!

May 12th, 2013, 05:50 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Remy likes to sleep on his belly sometimes now too, but he's mostly a side sleeper. It alarmed me to see him belly sleeping the first time too, especially because he hadn't quite gotten the hang of rolling back over. But I relaxed after a few nights because he would cry if he got stuck, so I knew he would tell me if something was wrong.

May 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Matthew likes to roll to his left side, usually the second I lay him down to haha. I was alarmed by it towhen he first started doing it, asked him ped about it to lol

May 16th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
We put Jessicas crib up against our bed and took the front off, so her bed connects to ours and shes right by me, shes been using a blanket and pillow since about 7 mons and likes to sleep on her side.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search