Baby's First Mother's Day - PR Celebrations!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Carwen*Angel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
OK first, the Mother's Day Hugs!

Thank you so much to all who participated! I consider myself lucky to have been part of organising the special greetings for you. Some of the things I have read about what you truly think of each other were so touching they made me tearful. There is so much love in this PR. And I have been VERY blessed to get help with financing the special hugs' shipping from four generous ladies, Britt, Annaka, Jess, and Adrienne. Thank you all so much for your time, energy, effort, appreciation of each other, thoughtfulness, and kindness.

The six special hugs have shipped, and I have had confirmation that two have arrived - please confirm by PM (here or on FB) when they arrive as if they do not do so by tomorrow's post I have the texts saved and can send you an interim email so you can at least read the comments on Mother's Day itself.

The email hugs are all set to go. They are cued up to arrive with you guys first thing Sunday morning according to your country of residence. I hope you really enjoy reading them. You may want to print them off and keep them! That's what I'm going to do with mine!

There were one or two ladies who signed up and then were not able to get their comments and contact details to Emma and me, however they got wonderful comments that they really must read, so I have sent them by PM. A few people also got an impromptu comment from a couple of enthusiastic ladies who didn't stick strictly to the list. They have gone by PM as well. The PM title is "Please open on Mother's Day".

On Sunday morning, I will put up a thread announcing the six special hugs winners - please use this thread to say thank you for your comments and share anything about them that you want to!

Second, I am going to put up a First Mother's Day celebration thread which you are all welcome to join in with either later today or tomorrow. This will include a couple of fun activities! Join in if you can!

Love you ladies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search