anyone not crawling?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By karenwalter
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By Repti.Mom
  • 1 Post By CoolMomof2
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2013, 05:20 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
Sam is an early September baby, and he still isn't crawling. He isn't up on his hands and knees either. When we hold him to stand up he jumps like he is a jumperoo--he'll put weight on his feet for a moment but won't stand on his own. I'm starting to get concerned. What are your babies doing now? We have our next dr. appointment in two weeks so I know I'll get feedback then too.

May 21st, 2013, 08:25 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risa View Post
Sam is an early September baby, and he still isn't crawling. He isn't up on his hands and knees either. When we hold him to stand up he jumps like he is a jumperoo--he'll put weight on his feet for a moment but won't stand on his own. I'm starting to get concerned. What are your babies doing now? We have our next dr. appointment in two weeks so I know I'll get feedback then too.
Try not to worry. Each baby will do it on their own time. Owen was born Aug 15th and isn't crawling yet. And he just started getting on his hands and knees a week or so ago.

My oldest was a later crawler too and it didn't make a bit of difference in the end. I'm sure if there's reason to be concerned your pedi will let you know at your well visit. But, I wouldn't be getting concerned just yet. Maybe he's brilliant and just taking in everything around him
Risa likes this.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

May 22nd, 2013, 05:41 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
don't worry he will get there, none of mine were crawling by 9 months, Lincoln is the most advanced so far, and still not crawling
Risa likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 22nd, 2013, 05:52 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Weston still doesn't sit on his own, and is no where near crawling. If he doesn't sit on his own by 10 months I'll start to be concerned. My last two boys were super late walkers, one at 16 months one at over 18 months.
Risa likes this.

May 22nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
CoolMomof2's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risa View Post
Ditto for my baby boy so dont worry
Risa likes this.

My Blog www.workingmaa.com
May 22nd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You shouldn't be worried at all! There just isn't a set age for babies to start crawling! Sam will crawl as soon as he is ready, LOL!
Risa likes this.

May 23rd, 2013, 09:06 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree not to worry! Is he rolling and mobile in another way? Kylie just started getting on hands and knees and trying to crawl. They will all do it in their own time. If I put her on her feet she does exactly as you said where she'll jump around but not put pressure for long or stand at all. Its perfectly fine!

May 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Elliott just started to really crawl yesterday. He is 8 1/2 months old. I really thought it would be later since he has been a little late with sitting and playing with toys.

He can walk flat footed holding our hands, but can't stand any sort of chunk in his baby food. Has to be completely pureed! So all babies are different. Talk to your doc though for peace of mind

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search