Baby Drinks!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's almost summer and the weather is hot.....most of us must be giving baby drinks other than just breastmilk and formula.

What does your baby drink?

What does your baby drink from?

DO you pack a drink for baby when you are going to be out in the hot weather?

June 19th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What does your baby drink? Breastmilk is obviously her number one drink! But we are talking about other than breastmilk so....she drinks juice, water, and occasionally drinks from my cup which is often iced tea or dr pepper.

What does your baby drink from? She mainly drinks from regular cups. She uses her sippy when we go places. I gave up trying to get her to drink from her straw sippys, I need to keep trying. Is any of your baby's drinking from the straw type sippy cups? Did they just learn on their own one day?

DO you pack a drink for baby when you are going to be out in the hot weather? Yes! We pack her sippy cup because the weather is hot and often I bring snacks and a sippy to keep her occupied when she is fussy in her car seat. She still is not a huge fan of being out and about for long periods of time in the car. She gets fussy quite easy really.

June 20th, 2013, 12:08 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
what does your baby drink? breast milk is number one here to lol but other then that water. He has gotten a sip of our drinks to like kool aid, lemonade aand soda

what does your baby drink from? besides my boob his sippy cup. But he has drank from a regular cup when we give him a taste.

do you pack a drink for baby when you are going to be out in the hot weather? everyday he gets his sippy with water. When we leave the house I pack it in his diaper bag to. I never leave without it!

June 26th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What does your baby drink? Water or watered down apple juice, aside from formula lol

What does your baby drink from? Sippy cups or bottles

DO you pack a drink for baby when you are going to be out in the hot weather? Yes. Usually juice in his sippy cup

June 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Every once in a while Aden has a sip or two of water from my cup otherwise I just nurse on demand and he drinks more when he is hot and sweaty.

Drinks from my cup.

No I don't bring him anything I always bring my brita water bottle tho so if I wanted to I could give him some of that.

June 28th, 2013, 01:39 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What does your baby drink? Only breast milk. I've tried it in a cup and bottle, and also juice and water, but she doesn't swallow it.

What does your baby drink from? Boob!

DO you pack a drink for baby when you are going to be out in the hot weather? What hot weather? No, but if she's thirsty while we're out I will go to the car and feed her.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

June 28th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
What does your baby drink? half water/half apple jiuce at night bottle for mons now, same juice with meals, reg whole milk with meals sometimes choc milk , sips of tea from our cups or mtn dew, hawaian punch mixed 1 oz to 7 oz water with 4 drops of polyvisol drops so basically its vitamin water, I give her a sip of anythign but alcohol or caffine liek coffee.

What does your baby drink from? Sippy cups with meals but we have to hold it for her, she can hold her bottle if I tell her to and feed herslef but she likes me to hold it if im not busy and I do bc shes growing up to fast! We take sippy cup if we leave the house for the day. always a bottle. I like those juice boxes bc I can grab em if i need to fill her sippy cup and not pack somethign to spill all day.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search