Whatcha up to this weekend ladies?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka
  • 1 Post By MosaicWife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Any interesting plans?

I hope you're all doing nice stuff. I am having a very lazy day today. I am so tired, have worked hard recently between my readings taking off and the prep I did for my observation lesson and interview at our local school for my September job.

Tomorrow depends on the weather, we definitely have summer heat here but it's been pretty rainy since Wednesday!!
Blessed.Life likes this.

June 29th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Canada Day is Monday so its a long weekend here. We hope to go to the beach one day as long as the weather cooperates Other than that, a bit of shopping in the Canada Day sales
Blessed.Life likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
June 29th, 2013, 07:28 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Wanna hit the Wachapreague carnival tonight hopefully if it doesn't rain. Then relaxing tomorrow.
Blessed.Life likes this.

June 29th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is so hot and muggy here this weekend

Hubby didn't get home from work until almost 2 am last night since he is working on a pin he needs. It was either he work an 18 hour day or go in on the weekend so 18 hour day he did. Poor guy! I am planning on letting him sleep in as late as he wants and then later today I am really hoping to go to a wine and food tasting and outdoor concert at an upscale local mall. It's only 10 a person and sounds like it is going to be really fun! Sunday we are prob just going to do the usual, breakfast and then a walk at the beach or something.
June 29th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Mom to Madeline
I'm at the salon right now getting my hair colored. Then, shopping! I'm having a much needed "me" day.

No idea what's in store for tomorrow
June 30th, 2013, 07:25 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
Well its Canada Day weekend so we had family up to visit and we've been keeping busy. We had a car show on Friday, pipe band parade last night, ice cream tonight and tomorrow we'll be doing fireworks I think!

I'll sleep for a week straight after they leave. *yawn*

Pinterest
Flickr
June 30th, 2013, 07:31 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We took Summer to her first fireworks... it was sooooo cute, she would make humming noises to mock everyone that was oooooohhhh and ahhhhhing

We also had what is called the "downriver cruise"... it's meant for classic cars to cruise up and down the city but many people bring out their cars, all types It was nice to just sit around and watch all the different cars with the family!

July 1st, 2013, 12:55 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
We didn't do much over the weekend, definitely nothing exciting. DH had to work all day on Saturday, so I hung out with Jack. I did a lot of cleaning yesterday. Blah.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search