and the countdown begins!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By aquariussweety21
  • 1 Post By Sagga02
  • 1 Post By squiligi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2013, 03:52 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
I know we have talked about this on fb but I thought it would be fun to post on here to!

Our precious little babies are almost one year old already!

have you started planning babys party?

What kind of 'theme' are you going do?

Any gift ideas?

What are you thinking of doing for food?

Will baby have there own smash cake?

June 30th, 2013, 05:24 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
have you started planning babys party? yes! like months ago -
I'm almost done shopping!

What kind of 'theme' are you going do? well the big boys and Linc are having a combined party, so the big boys are having spiderman, the baby's stuff is going to be blue.

I made a high chair skirt with blue and green ribbon. the smash cake is going to be one of those oversized cupcakes with a blue chocolate liner and blue sprinkles

the bigs boys are having a cupcake sheet cake with a chocolate spiderman face. plates stuff are going to be black n red - we may get a few balloons from the dollar store that is going to be it for decor.

Any gift ideas? Linc is getting a ride on tractor toy and I got a few toys at a yard sale I'm going to wash and wrap -lame, but it's what we can afford.

What are you thinking of doing for food?
pulled pork, tater salad, coleslaw, cherry limeade punch, probably some cheese puffs, and cake

Will baby have there own smash cake? yes!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

July 10th, 2013, 11:09 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
have you started planning babys party? yes, I've been coming up with ideas for a couple months now lol

what kind of 'theme' are you going to do? blue mickey mouse first birthday (from party city)

any gift ideas? omg not a clue! I have no idea what to get him! We were thinking of getting him a riding car thing or motorcycle but haven't fully decided yet

what are you thinking of doing for food? I wanted to do something fun like fajitas but were going to have a lot of people for that so maybe not doing that anymore. I was also thinking a taco/tostada and burrito bar. Then I was thinking cupcakes whick ill make myself and fruit and veggies trays.

will baby have there own smash cake? of course he will! I also am getting a high chair decor kit and a special bib and birthday hat for him to wear!

July 11th, 2013, 02:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
have you started planning babys party? Yes. I cannot believe it is just less than 3 months away!!

What kind of 'theme' are you going do? Mickey mouse clubhouse

Any gift ideas? So far we have gotten him some cool books that read to you or you press buttons for sound, a little wagon toy for him to pull his toys Round in or play with, one of those mickey pullout couch things, clothes and a couple other small toys.

What are you thinking of doing for food? Not positive cuz we cannot decide where we will have it or who we are inviting lol. Maybe pizza or maybe hotdogs/hamburgers or pulled pork or something and some sides.

Will baby have there own smash cake? Yes. Supposedly tops markets will give a free first birthday cake too if you bring their birth certificate in. I will be seeing if that is true lol. We are also doing smash cake photos before his bday so he should be a pro. Everyone else will be having cupcakes :-)
jojo2bee likes this.

July 11th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Sagga02's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sagga02 Send a message via MSN to Sagga02 Send a message via Yahoo to Sagga02
have you started planning babys party? Yep months ago

What kind of 'theme' are you going do? Cowboy themed

Any gift ideas? We got him a stuffed horse. I am thinking a rocking horse.

What are you thinking of doing for food? BBQ Pulled pork, mac and cheese, little smokies, corn on the cob, baked beans, watermelon, chips, peanuts in the shell, pop corn, smores etc. Cowboy themed

Will baby have there own smash cake? Probably not for the party but i hope to get some rice cream for a smash cake we make for photos.
jojo2bee likes this.

www.etsy.com/shop/sagga02
July 12th, 2013, 05:46 AM
squiligi's Avatar Veteran
I've been thinking about it, but haven't actually done anything yet
Brandiwine3 likes this.
July 16th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Veteran
I'm with you Squiligi - guess I need to get a move on

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search