*~* July Roll Call *~*

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By curlygirl77
  • 2 Post By Brandiwine3
  • 2 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5
  • 4 Post By squiligi
  • 2 Post By aquariussweety21
  • 3 Post By smashley8
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2013, 04:22 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's already July!! Please sign in, ladies!

Your Name -

Baby's Name -

Baby's Age -

Baby's Latest Milestones -

How are you and baby doing?

Describe you baby's personality to us!

Last edited by Blessed Mommy Of 5; July 2nd, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
July 7th, 2013, 02:33 AM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name - Abbie

Baby's Name -Micah

Baby's Age -10 months

Baby's Latest Milestones -walking (a little, she still prefers to crawl if she wants to get somewhere fast!), waving to strangers, shouting at siblings, haha

How are you and baby doing? Good! Tired though because she still isn't a great sleeper..

Describe you baby's personality to us! Sassy, curious and very, very cuddly!
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

July 8th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Veteran
Your Name - Brandi

Baby's Name - Liam

Baby's Age - 10 mos.

Baby's Latest Milestones - crawling/cruising

How are you and baby doing? Very well, overall!

Describe you baby's personality to us! Liam is just such a joy! Usually always a happy baby, unless he's tired...in which case, he wants to be held and sang to while he wrestles around and digs his toes into you til he falls asleep. Smiles constantly! Has learned to communicate his frustration/anger when you take something away that he wants (temper, temper). Also very tender-hearted - I've learned this when telling him "no" for certain things. For instance, batting at my hand as I'm feeding him and causing the food to fly everywhere or pinching/biting. Should I return it with a, "No, Liam!", he will often get his feelings hurt, the bottom lip will tremble, and he will look at you with those huge blue eyes and begin to cry. Instantly.softens.my.heart! I'm such a sucker!
July 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Your Name - Michelle

Baby's Name - Kyah

Baby's Age - 9 months 3 weeks

Baby's Latest Milestones - crawling/cruising/standing/dancing, waving, clapping, clicking her tongue, playing patty cake, saying "hi", bye bye, milk, mama, and several other words. I had to edit because Kyah is walking!!! She couldn't be more proud of herself and I am very proud of her <3

How are you and baby doing? I'm doing fine although I often feel very stressed (I try not to but that seems impossible at times). Kyah is doing great! She is learning new things every day and is very social with our family. She has developed a bit of stranger anxiety, but that is totally normal.

Describe you baby's personality to us! Kyah's nickname is "mama" for a reason, lol. She pretty much runs our house. Her siblings adore her and give in to whatever she wants pretty much all the time unless it is something that could hurt her. She has her Daddy wrapped around her finger, and he too gives into whatever she wants. She is a very sweet baby and LOVES to cuddle. She is very playful and always ready to play! She is our baby, and we don't know how we ever survived without her!
Brandiwine3 and curlygirl77 like this.

Last edited by Blessed Mommy Of 5; July 16th, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
July 9th, 2013, 06:34 AM
squiligi's Avatar Veteran
Your Name - Ashley

Baby's Name - Riley

Baby's Age - 10 months

Baby's Latest Milestones - Crawling

How are you and baby doing? We're good. Expecting our newest addition in February! Riley's going to be a big brother

Describe you baby's personality to us! He's so funny! He always smiles and laughs. He loves to stand, but lacks coordination to walk. His legs are very strong. He's curious about everything.
July 10th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Congratulations Ashley!!!!

July 11th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats Ashley!

It's already July!! Please sign in, ladies!

Your Name - stefani

Baby's Name - mason

Baby's Age - 9 months

Baby's Latest Milestones - crawling. Pulling up on everything. Getting into everything lol. Waving sometimes.

How are you and baby doing? Great other than being tired. He has been regressing sleep wise.

Describe you baby's personality to us! He is such a laid back, chill little dude. He pretty much never cries except for when he is really hungry, over tired or at night when he wakes. He is such a sweeg and loving little boy. He is soo curious and needs to know everything that is going on. I just love him so much.

July 11th, 2013, 06:04 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your Name - Ashley

Baby's Name - Remy

Baby's Age - 9 months

Baby's Latest Milestones - Crawling, pulling up, waving, pointing!

How are you and baby doing? We're doing great! We just got back from a 2 week long camp trip that was stressful and I think we are both glad to be back in the routine. I work 2 days a week so spending lots of time with him this summer!

Describe you baby's personality to us! He is extremely sweet, but shy until he warms up to someone (especially men!). He will cry when he first meets people. Then he will start being nosy with them but as soon as they look his way he turns his head into me and smiles! As soon as he warms up, he is all over them

July 16th, 2013, 02:08 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
your name: JoLina

babys name: Matthew

babys age: 10 months 2 days

babys latest milestones: he started crawling last month and pulling himself up and he just started clapping his hands a few days ago!

how are you and baby doing? were doing great! Hopefully getting a house soon!

describe babys personality to us: he is such a happy and playful little guy! He usually dosent really cry and once he warms up to people (like a second lol) he's great a smiles and talks like crazy. Hes such a fun little guy!
curlygirl77 likes this.

July 17th, 2013, 07:42 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your Name - Lisa

Baby's Name - Ryker

Baby's Age - 10 months, 11 months on the 28th

Baby's Latest Milestones - Speed Crawling, putting a knee up to climb a step, pulling self up everywhere

How are you and baby doing? Ryker is good, I'm 10 weeks pregnant and feeling so sick in the heat

Describe you baby's personality to us! Stubborn, naughty, sensitive, and so funny!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search