GTKY Questionnaire for our Brand New Merged PR! (September)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree35Likes
  • 4 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 3 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5
  • 4 Post By Brandiwine3
  • 4 Post By curlygirl77
  • 4 Post By Angelamomtomany
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 3 Post By jojo2bee
  • 3 Post By Panda
  • 3 Post By MommyofAngels1985
  • 3 Post By DaniM0820
  • 2 Post By Zukin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I am cross-posting this on July, August and September and will include links to each other's so you can all read everybody's and spot some people you may feel a connection with!

Simply miss out any questions you're not comfortable with.

Enjoy!

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...l#post27526238

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...l#post27526237

IRL first name:

Age if you want to share:

Family you live with including ages of kids:

Furbabies:

Where in the world you are:

Best & worst things about where you live:

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM:

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain):

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share:

Your job or role:

Your main hobbies:

Your talents:

AP, TP or a little of both:

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix:

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life:

Do you drive or no:

Do you have school age kids or no:

Do you have teens or no:

Are you a blended family or no:

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future:

Other boards you visit on JM:

Member of JM since:

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster:

Are you on FB or not:

Favourite colour:

Favourite food:

Favourite drink:

Favourite animal:

Favourite holiday destination:

Favourite book:

Favourite movie:

Favourite song:

Favourite flower:

Favourite thing about being a mom:

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under):

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR:

Last edited by Carwen*Angel; July 18th, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
July 18th, 2013, 07:22 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
IRL first name: Ami

Age if you want to share: ugg 34

Family you live with including ages of kids: My Hubby Mike 36, My oldest son Adam - he will be 7 September 22nd, middle son Nathan, will be 5 September 4th, and Lincoln will be 1 September 5th.

Furbabies: 1 chocolate lab Winchester, 1 black lab Remington

Where in the world you are: eastern pan handle of West Virginia USA

Best & worst things about where you live: best thing - it isn't New Jersey, haven't discovered a worst thing yet!

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: SAHM thinking about starting a small crochet business on etsy

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): somewhere between NTNP (dh) and TTC (me) haha!

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: Christian

Your job or role: mom - doer of everything

Your main hobbies: love knitting, and crochet (just learned in the last year)

Your talents: eh... I'm pretty crafty

AP, TP or a little of both: some where in there. I breastfeed and cloth diaper, spank and cry it out.

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: still BF'ing a few times a day, had some weight issues and now he get formula once a day, and eats people food like it is going out of style

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: current goals, get our debt paid off - we are making excellent progress. dreams - still would like to have a girl.

Do you drive or no: yes

Do you have school age kids or no: yes a first grader and pre-k'er

Do you have teens or no: no

Are you a blended family or no: no

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: yes for 14 years

Other boards you visit on JM: some

Member of JM since: 2008

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: depends - lurking mostly lately

Are you on FB or not: yes

Favourite colour: purple

Favourite food: mexican!

Favourite drink: not sure I have one

Favourite animal: birds

Favourite holiday destination: uhhh???

Favourite book: love murder mystery books

Favourite movie: Dirty Dancing

Favourite song: Anything by Bon Jovi

Favourite flower: tulips

Favourite thing about being a mom: i dunno, there are lots up perks and lots of not perks

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): not much, we go creeking a lot, but we aren't going anywhere.

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR:

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

July 18th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Michelle

Age if you want to share: 34

Family you live with including ages of kids:
My family consists of myself, my DH George, dd1 Tyra (16), dd2 Mariah (15), ds George Jr (12), dd3 Shania (11), and dd4 baby Kyah (10 months).

Furbabies:
One puppy (black lab) Midnight, one eastern box turtle named Turtle, and that is all the pets we have at the moment, lol.

Where in the world you are: I live in Southern Indiana

Best & worst things about where you live:
Well, it's okay where I live, lol. It is not the place I want to live for the rest of my life though. I would like to live out in the country at some point.

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: SAHM

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain):
We were NTNP, but I think it is safe to say we are now TTC. There is a 10 year gap between Kyah and our next youngest and so we decided we would like to have another baby to grow up with Kyah. I am 34 now, so I do not feel like I have tons of years to wait.

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share:
I am a Christian.

Your job or role: I am a computer tech, but currently a SAHM.

Your main hobbies:
Computers (fixing, optimizing, building, etc), photography (just taking my own pics but nothing professional), scrap booking (love to do this but have trouble finding the time right now), cooking/baking, and first and foremost spending time with my babies!

Your talents: computers and taking care of my babies

AP, TP or a little of both:

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: We are still BFing and also giving solids both table foods and baby foods.

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Right now I am just being Mommy to my babies.

Do you drive or no: Yes

Do you have school age kids or no:
Yes. I have two in high school and two in middle school.

Do you have teens or no: Yes!

Are you a blended family or no:
No

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future:
Yes, I am married.

Other boards you visit on JM: None at the moment. thinking of joining TTC though.

Member of JM since: January '13

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster:
I am a regular!

Are you on FB or not: Yes, but only for the ladies from our board.

Favourite colour:
This never stays the same, lol. I will choose pink for now

Favourite food: tacos

Favourite drink: Dr.Pepper

Favourite animal:
cats

Favourite holiday destination:
Santa Clause, Indiana

Favourite book:
I haven't read a book in a long time, probably over a year. No favorite right now.

Favourite movie: I love scary movies! However, my favorite movie of all time is The Wizard Of Oz.

Favourite song: This is a tough one, I have lots of them. I will choose Luther Vandross "Here and Now".

Favourite flower:
Pink carnation

Favourite thing about being a mom:Cuddling with my babies

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under):
Summer break is almost over for my kids. No plans really.

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: I honestly do not have any fears for this new PR. My hopes are that we all get to know each other as we knew the ladies that were on our original PR and that we all get along wonderfully. I have the ability to get along well with almost anyone so I truly do not think that will be a problem for me. I also hope that this merge gives us an active board on JM to share our babies and our questions and comments!

July 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Veteran
IRL first name: Brandi

Age if you want to share: 33

Family you live with including ages of kids: Hubby, 36, dd (11), dd (3), ds (10 mos.)

Furbabies: None

Where in the world you are: Southern OH

Best & worst things about where you live: I enjoy living here (summers can be sticky)

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: WOHM

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): Teetering B/T WTTC and DONE; I feel like I'd like one more trip around the sun but, not sure if my body is up to it (or if my husband is ready to jump on that merry-go-round)

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: Christian - I BELIEVE!

Your job or role: Office Mgr/Mktg/Mommy/Wife....Cook, Chauffeur, Appt. Setter, Boo-boo Kisser, etc.

Your main hobbies: My children (sports or whatever else interests them); I also enjoy reading, fishing, camping and relaxing (quite difficult to do with two under 3)...but they're so worth it!

Your talents: Designing/working with computers, sales, drawing, talking lol

AP, TP or a little of both: Lil of both

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: FFing (although I miss nursing) and solids

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: I would like to buy a new home - in the process of renovating, saving and looking; Also looking into obtaining my real estate license

Do you have school age kids or no: Yes, 1 dd in middle

Do you have teens or no: Not yet...does 11 going on 21 count?!

Are you a blended family or no: No

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Married, 14 yrs.

Other boards you visit on JM: Not often, used to belong to June 2010

Member of JM since: Prob 09?

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: Poster/Lurker

Are you on FB or not: Mhmm

Favourite colour: Blue

Favourite food: Salad, Oh how I love thee

Favourite drink: Cherry Coke or Mt Dew (you said favorite...not what I drink on a reg basis - special occasions)

Favourite animal: Elephant/Dog; Monkey plays close second

Favourite holiday destination: ?

Favourite book: The Five People You Meet in Heaven; Currently reading Angel Falls

Favourite movie: The Notebook, Fried Green Tomatoes, Bridges of Madison County (Hopeless Romantic) - I also like a great comedy - One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest, Bridesmaids, Next Friday

Favourite song: Israel Kamakawiwo - Somewhere over the Rainbow

Favourite flower: Lily

Favourite thing about being a mom: Everything - smiles, cuddles, kisses, sharing the bed (with my 3) lol, secret handshakes, songs, laughter, everything, everything....even when my 11 yo thinks I don't remember being her age (hormones) and pouts. Well, maybe, I'm not a fan of that but, still - I can't imagine doing anything greater with my life. I am so completely in love with my children and feel very blessed that GOD chose me to mother them <3

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): Summer is "schools out" for my kiddos so, we try to swim (when I'm not at work) and spend time at the park and outside. The season also brings about fairs and festivals that we frequent - good times, good memories to be made

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: Uncertain

Last edited by Brandiwine3; July 18th, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
July 18th, 2013, 03:12 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Abbie

Age if you want to share: 36

Family you live with including ages of kids: DH Keith, Kyle 13, Alyssa 10, Seth 7, Holly 3 and baby Micah 10months

Furbabies: a rabbit called Biscuit and a hamster called Cheeks

Where in the world you are: Suffolk UK

Best & worst things about where you live: It's my favourite place in the world. I am a military spouse and we have also lived in Iceland and Hawaii, but I am from this area originally and there's no place like home

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: WAHM

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): Done. Pregnancy with Micah kicked my arse and I have had several miscarriages, so that's that!

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: I believe in God but I don't practice any religion

Your job or role: Home daycare provider, also assisting my dad with his wedding/party planning business at the moment.

Your main hobbies: Photography and crochet are my main passions, but I rarely have time for either, booo!

Your talents: Hah, none whatsoever

AP, TP or a little of both: I don't know what these are, lol

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: Breastfeeding on demand. And she demands a lot!

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: To get through each day with my sanity at the moment!!!

Do you have school age kids or no: Yes

Do you have teens or no: Ugh, yes

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Yes, married for 15 years.

Other boards you visit on JM: I sometimes read the Aug 12 playroom, as Micah was born a little early in August!

Member of JM since: January 2012

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: I used to post regularly, but I don't get a chance to get on the computer that much nowadays.

Favourite colour: Red!

Favourite food: Chocolate

Favourite drink: Water (I know, boring!)

Favourite animal: Pigs, I want one when we finally settle somewhere permanently!

Favourite holiday destination: I would have to say Florida

Favourite book: anything by Lee Child or Ann Rule

Favourite movie: I'm not sure if I have one favourite, I love horror movies and comedies.

Favourite song: Hmm, I'm not sure about this either. Depends on my mood!

Favourite flower: Lily

Favourite thing about being a mom: Everything! I love children, and I love love love being with my kids. I am almost never apart from them. I work from home so I can devote the maximum amount of time to them possible. My worst fear is them growing up and leaving me, I am going to be like the mother on Psycho!

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): We are going to the seaside for five days, then to Wales for a week.

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: I would love to see this board more active and I am looking forward to 'meeting' new people I don't foresee any trouble, our playroom has always been so friendly and supportive, and we have never had any of the drama some of the other boards seem to get.

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

July 18th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Angela

Age if you want to share: 37

Family you live with including ages of kids: Hubby, 13y g, 11y g, 9y g, 7y g, 5y b, 3y b and my baby Naomi 10 months.

Furbabies: Worlds most annoying cat, Albert

Where in the world you are: AL, USA

Best & worst things about where you live: The weather....for both

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): Umm NTNP I guess

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: Non-denom Christian

Your main hobbies: Knitting

Your talents:

AP, TP or a little of both: Mostly AP

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: BF and table foods

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Be the best Momma and wife I can be

Do you drive or no: No

Do you have school age kids or no: Yep

Do you have teens or no: One teen

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Married...this year is our 20th

Other boards you visit on JM:none currently

Member of JM since: 2009 ish

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: Was pretty regular..now more of an occasional lurker

Favourite colour: purple

Favourite food: Italian

Favourite drink: Dr pepper

Favourite animal: ? alpaca

Favourite movie: Sabrina

Favourite song:

Favourite flower: Roses

Favourite thing about being a mom: unconditional never ending always forgiving love

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): One more month of vacation..Just a few day trips/activities

July 19th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Michelle, TTC is a great board, I loved it there for the 3 months we actively TTC.

We didn't have much drama on August as a DDC either, there were a few trolls, but the ladies dealt with it so calmly etc that it didn't erupt in drama.

July 22nd, 2013, 12:05 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
IRL first name: JoLina

age if you want to share: 25

family you live with including ages of kids: my husband Jason (33) and our son Matthew who is 10 months

furbabies: a mal-shih (maltese shih tzu mix) name Lily

where in the world are you? Colorado

best and worst things about where you live: best we get all the seasons and the the gourgeousmountains lol and worst is its a desert, need I say more lol

your status (1)- SAHM, WAHM, WOHM: WOHM part time so im home more and truley want to be a SAHM

your status (2)-WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain) WTTC in about a year or so. theres a few things we need to take of first like get a house before we start TTC again

your religon/ faith/ path in happy to share: wiccan/pagan but born and raised roman catholic

your main hobbies: I have a few but also have a hard time finding the time to do them as much as i would like to... scrap booking, homemade cards and invitations, sewing, crochet, cross stitch, plastic canvis, reading and I love to talk to lol

your talents: I'm a pretty crafty person I guess

AP, TP or a little of both: a little of both I guess

still BFing or FFing/solids or a mix: BF and solids and fingerfoods

your current goals/ dreams/ prioritys in life:first and foremost is to be the best mommy I can and to my baby boy and wife to my hubby. then get a house is on the top lol

do you drive or no? yes

do you have school age kids or no? no

do you have teens or no? no

are you a blended family or no? no

are you married or no and if no do you want to in the future? married for almost 3 years (aug 28)

other boards you visit on JM:i peek in on the cloth diapering, breastfeeding, wttc and was a member of ttc your first child and I will probaly join the TTC board when the time comes

member of JM since: sept 2011

are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster usually a regular poster

are you on FB or no? yes

favorite color? PINK!!!!

favorite food? mexican mmmmm

favorite drink? shirley temple or a glass of moscato (white wine)

favorite animal? horse and puppys

favorite movie? i dont really have one I like to many lol but I love comedy and romantic and action

favorite song? truley madely deeply by savage garden

favorite flower? tulip and orchids

favorite thing about being a mom? everything, I absolutley love being a mom and I know this is what I was always ment to be, I know super corney lol

plans for the summer (or winter if your down under? I just like to get whenever i can like to the stote and walks, we also go swimming and have plans to make it to the renissance festival again and the zoo

hopes and fears for the new merged playroom? no fears but i also hope that we can be more active again and im excited to 'meet' some new people!

Last edited by jojo2bee; July 22nd, 2013 at 12:08 AM.
July 22nd, 2013, 12:05 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Sorry double post!

Last edited by jojo2bee; July 22nd, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
July 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Virginia

Age if you want to share: 22

Family you live with including ages of kids: DH (24), and My DS Aden (11months Tomorrow)

Furbabies: 2 all black cats Alejandro and Roberto

Where in the world you are: right now Ohio US staying with my MIL while my hubby is at Navy boot camp

Best & worst things about where you live: Its not my house

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): TTC XD Well once hubby gets back from boot camp

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: I believe in GOD but do not practice religion

Your job or role: MAMAMAMAMAMAMA

Your main hobbies: Crochet

Your talents: Crochet

AP, TP or a little of both: I think more AP

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: Breastfeeding on demand and table foods

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Finish college and either become a doula, lactation consultant, or a practicing CPST.

Do you drive or no: Yup

Do you have school age kids or no: Nope

Do you have teens or no: Nope (THANK GOD LOL)

Are you a blended family or no: Well not my immediate family but both me and my husband have younger brothers that are blended and very close in age to my sons My little brother is 4 months older than Aden and his little brother is 3 months younger than Aden.

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Yup been married since Feb but have been together for 7 years

Other boards you visit on JM: TTC, AUG 2012 pr, and ttc after loss.

Member of JM since: not sure probably jan 12

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: Used to be a regular poster but recently more of a lurker.

Are you on FB or not: Yup

Favourite colour: blue

Favourite food: Sinigang soup (philipiano soup nom nom nom)

Favourite drink: Unsweetened Iced tea

Favourite animal: baby animals XD

Favourite holiday destination: Okinawa Japan

Favourite book:...Oh good question... prolly harry potter

Favourite movie: Disney

Favourite song: Sex is on fire by the kings of leon

Favourite flower: I hate flowers

Favourite thing about being a mom: Having my son

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): staying cool

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: No drama our pr never had drama support and more conversations

July 23rd, 2013, 07:26 AM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
IRL first name: Kelly

Age if you want to share: 27

Family you live with including ages of kids: My DH, Sophie 2 years and 5 months, Melody (10 months on the 27th)

Furbabies: 0

Where in the world you are: Ohio

Best & worst things about where you live: Best --> Close to family..Worst--> Winters

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): DONE, Least for a few years.

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: Believe in God but not currently practicing

Your job or role: SAHM

Your main hobbies: Reading, Playing with my girls, Work Outs, Playing computer games

Your talents:

AP, TP or a little of both: Not sure what this is Hehe

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: FFing/Solids

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Raise two wonderful girls and eventually get back into working in Childcare

Do you have school age kids or no: No

Do you have teens or no: No

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Married

Other boards you visit on JM: Gamers, Moms of Infants, Moms of Toddlers and I tend to lurk on other playrooms

Member of JM since: May 2012

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: regular poster

Are you on FB or not: Yes

Favourite colour: Green

Favourite food: Steak!

Favourite drink: Water, when I have the occasional pop I love Fanta Orange

Favourite animal: Elephants

Favourite book: Most written by Jude Deveraux, Julia London, Claudia Dain and Johanna Lindsey

Favourite movie: Kindergarten Cop and Selena

Favourite song: No Favorite

Favourite flower: Yellow Rose

Favourite thing about being a mom: ....Being a mom just about says it all

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): Trips to the park, The Zoo and Amusement Park in the Fall

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: Hope to meet some wonderful people and for a more active board. Don't really have any fears because I feel very positive about this.

Last edited by MommyofAngels1985; July 23rd, 2013 at 11:24 AM.
July 25th, 2013, 09:37 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Dani

Age if you want to share: 27

Family you live with including ages of kids: DH Randy (25) and DS Jordan (10 months)

Furbabies: 3 dogs--Tucker, 12 (shepherd/rottweiler); Chester, 6 (shepherd/lab); Baxter, 3 (shelti/pomeranian)

Where in the world you are: Pottstown, PA

Best & worst things about where you live: Best is that is where my family lives; worst is it's too much city and there are too many jerks

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: WOHM

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): NTNP but I'll be jumping on the TTC train in the next month or so, and full on when Jordan weans at 1 year. I may even start temping again soon!

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: Catholic

Your job or role: Editor at a book publishing company

Your talents: Editing

AP, TP or a little of both: Not sure..

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: BFing and he gets 3 meals plus snacks throughout the day

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Expanding my family <3

Do you have school age kids or no: No, just Jordan

Do you have teens or no: No

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: Yes, married

Other boards you visit on JM: TTC#1 (grads). I also like seeing the pee sticks in AIP (baby fever much?? )

Member of JM since: October 2010

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: I was a regular, but with the baby and work I am now mostly a lurker

Are you on FB or not: Yes

Favourite colour: Red

Favourite food: Mac and Cheese

Favourite drink: Dr. Pepper, and favorite adult beverage is Jack Daniels!

Favourite animal: Dogs

Favourite holiday destination: I prefer home for the holidays, but the poconos or upstate NY for vacation!

Favourite book: To Kill a Mockingbird

Favourite movie: Fight Club

Favourite song: Never Let Go by Hanson

Favourite flower: Tiger lilies

Favourite thing about being a mom: EVERYTHING!

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): We took a trip to visit my grandparents' farm in upstate NY, and then next month DH and I are going to the Poconos for our 3rd anniversary

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: I hope this brings the board back together! I don't often have a chance to post but I do still read everything!

July 26th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
IRL first name: Christi

Age if you want to share: 29

Family you live with including ages of kids: DH - Matt (24), Kathy Marie (9months)

Furbabies: Lazeraus (lazlo) male kitty... I also have 1 leopard gecko, 1 mixed leopard and emerald swift gecko (captive bred - hatched 2 years ago), 4 firebelly toads and 1 whites tree frog

Where in the world you are: Pueblo, CO (Moving back to FL soon)

Best & worst things about where you live: Best: Snow and winter days (when in Colorado springs that is..here in Pueblo? Not so much lol) Worst: Pueblo is a high-crime town. The neighborhood we live in is getting worse by the weeks.

Your status(1) - SAHM, WAHM, or WOHM: I work, I'm assuming that's what WOHM is?

Your status(2) - WTTC, NTNP, TTC, PG, DONE or NONE (please explain): WTTC in a few years, finically we are not ready for another kid, esp 2 under 2.

Your religion/faith/path if happy to share: Christian/Catholic

Your job or role: Working mom

Your main hobbies: computers, photography, cars, family

Your talents: I'm going to think my photography for cars/flowers, and learning babies

AP, TP or a little of both: What does this mean?

Still BFing or now FFing/solids or a mix: Our daughter wouldn't latch Strictly FF'ing, with a bit of solids.

Your current goals/dreams/priorities in life: Getting life together after we file, and getting head of the game, be happy and live life.

Do you drive or no: yes

Do you have school age kids or no: no

Do you have teens or no: no

Are you a blended family or no: no

Are you married or no and if no do you want to in future: yes 1.5 yeas (anni date 03/28/12)

Other boards you visit on JM: I'm also part of the October 2012 PR

Member of JM since: 01/2009

Are you mostly a lurker, visitor or regular poster: fairly a regular poster, haven't been in a few months due to being busy RL.

Favourite colour: I can't just pick one.. black, blue, purple, green and teal

Favourite food: A little bit of everything!

Favourite drink: Sprite. I've been 2.5 years of no alcohol

Favourite animal: walking animal: dogs and cats.. amphibans.. frogs

Favourite holiday destination: One of these days i'd love to go to Alaska, Germany and Itlay.

Favourite book: I don't read much anymore.

Favourite movie: too many to list.

Favourite song: One of my favorites are Taylor swift (and I can't remember the name atm), "Breath" by Angel and Airwaves.

Favourite flower: blue tulips.

Favourite thing about being a mom: waking up everyday to see my daughter smile before I go to work, come home and spending time with her. Realizing how much DH and I had to grow up a bit after she came.

Plans for the summer (or winter if you're Down Under): Just work, and trying to enjoy with family.

Hopes & fears for the new merged PR: Hoping that my current PR won't be upset with me joining lol... But also to meet more mommies and learn more being a first time mommy.

July 31st, 2013, 10:29 AM
These are great to read. Christi, I don't see why you can't post on the new merged PR and still post on October as well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search