Hello ladies!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5
  • 2 Post By MommyofAngels1985
  • 1 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 2 Post By jojo2bee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know I haven't been posting any new threads this week, but that is mainly because I am waiting for the merge! I know lots of us are very excited about it! I look at it as a way to meet new Mommies and babies, have an active board again to share our babies, post our questions, comment, and get responses. I just wanted you all to know, I am still here checking our board everyday!

Another thing is that you might remember I mentioned that DH got a promotion and it changed his job schedule. He now works 12 hr shifts for 7 days straight, and then he is off for 7 days. He has never really had more than 2 days off at a time, and this week is his 7 days off; it's been sort of a "mini vacation" at home. I'm trying to adjust to this new schedule and it really hasn't been that easy. It's crazy how much more I find myself having to do when DH is at home! You would think it would be less but not really, lol.

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I am still here every day!
Carwen*Angel and jojo2bee like this.

July 27th, 2013, 07:41 AM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
That's fine I'm also very excited for the merge!

Team Pink!

July 29th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Yay for the promotion! Good news!

Excited here too! Just can't predict when it will go ahead because Rachel is so very busy and I think it will be a fiddly job. Other more urgent things are just coming up but I'm sure it will go ahead sooner or later, and when it does there will be lots of exciting things to do!
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

July 29th, 2013, 01:33 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for the promotion! I understand getting used to new schedules lol DHs has been changing all the time since he's been in school. Once I get used to one it changes again!

I figured that's why to Michelle! I to am excited for our merger!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search