We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Bath time
2. Get the hand delivered invites out
3. Finish picking up his birthday supplies (decorations silverwear ect.)
4. Finalize his birthday party menu (probably pizza)
5. Get wrapping paper and wrap those presents! Plus buy 1 more gift (new pair of shoes!)
1. go to the park and let Kyah swing and feed the ducks
2. Warm bubble bath every night, lol
3. Shop for birthday decorations
4. Get Kyah fitted for shoes
5. try out Kyah's new suction cup bowl that was delivered today, idk if it's going to work because Kyah has already taken it apart several times...hopefully once it's stuck on her highchair tray it will provide enough pressure that she can't unstick it!