Anyone get their LO's Halloween Costumes?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MommyofAngels1985
  • 1 Post By acmd03

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
With my first child's first and second Halloween we just took photos but now since she is two and a half and Melody will be 13 months we are going to take them out so our oldest can go Trick or Treating. I just ordered their costumes last week and they are so gosh darn cute! Can't wait for them to come in the mail

Rubies Precious Pink Bunny Rabbit Plush Infant Romper Costume 12 18 Months | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360530349062...84.m1439.l2649
acchickpea likes this.

September 23rd, 2013, 03:58 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't gotten Jordan's yet, nor do I have a clue what we are dressing him as! Last year we made him a cow (mostly because I already had a cow costume for myself ) but this year I am stumped.

September 23rd, 2013, 04:28 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are using the lion costume my other kids all wore for their second halloween. Got it at old navy during their sale.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

September 23rd, 2013, 06:26 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
We wanted the Eric Carle butterfly, but everyone is sold out. We tried to find the Hungry Caterpillar, and we can't find that either. Now we don't know what to get.

September 23rd, 2013, 08:28 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Yes! We picked it up a couple of weeks ago while thrift shopping. It was between this and a really cute, well made dragon costume but this one looked more comfy.

September 23rd, 2013, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes..my son is going to be Mickey Mouse lol

~mommy of 2 angels and one handsome boy~

September 23rd, 2013, 10:19 AM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
Oh that is so cute! I was a bunny nearly all my childood, my mom had to keep adding fur to the arms and legs because I was outgrowing it, but I just kept wanting to be the bunny.

I got a monkey costume on clearance for Oz so I'll put him in that, but I leant it to someone to be nice and she's being evasive about getting it back to me so I might end up getting something else, jeez.

Pinterest
Flickr
September 23rd, 2013, 10:49 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
Hubby wants him to be Superman this year, so we know that's going to be it, just haven't gotten it yet. I want to make one that's more like Clark Kent with the Superman t-shirt under a dress shirt and the little glasses and tie so it looks like he's getting ready to change into Superman....so cute! But hubby wants to buy the normal ready-made costume, so we'll see. I can't wait to get it!
acchickpea likes this.

September 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Mom to Madeline
We aren't going to dress M up this year. She's not in daycare or going trick or treating, so I think we will next year when it will be more interesting for her.
September 23rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Haven't found one I like yet. We call him Monster so I'd love to find something from Monsters University or something. We'll see!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Those all sounds adorable! I can't wait to take my girls out door to door, I know my oldest will love it. Since it would be more difficult to try to go myself, if my husband has to work that night, I asked my mom to come along with us and she is just as excited as I am I think .

Last edited by MommyofAngels1985; September 23rd, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
September 25th, 2013, 11:43 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just got Matthews costume and I couldn't decide what to get for the longest time either. We got him sully from monsters inc! Its so stinkin cute I just love it!

September 26th, 2013, 08:36 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a really cute Superman shirt with a cape the goes along with it! But I really want to dress him up in one of those one piece fluffy animal suits... Saw the catalog fo Pottery Barn Kids Halloween stuff and gosh they are $$$$$$ like $90 for a costume!
September 30th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Regular
My sister's family is going to be with us this Halloween. We are so loving this French Fries and Ketchup Bottle costume for my lo and nephew. It might be a DIY project, or if we can find it somewhere, that would be great!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search