Baby and Candy/sweets

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sherry777

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2013, 03:23 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure we all know that candy is not a healthy food to feed your baby, lol. Not that anyone is actually going to sit and feed their baby a bunch of candy! However, maybe a cookie or sucker occasionally would probably be more common.

Has your baby had any candy? Cookies or sweets (other than birthday cake)?

Will you give baby any candy for Halloween? Or any other holiday?

September 23rd, 2013, 06:35 PM
Mom to Madeline
No candy, and no plans to do so for quite awhile. She's had a bite of cake here and there and she loves Annie's Organic Bunny Grahams. She'll get a few of those every now and then.

She had her first "real" cookie this Friday at the bakery. She stuffed it in her mouth so fast...lol.
September 23rd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
He gets Bear Paws from time to time, and arrowroot cookies. He had his birthday cake, and mint chocolate chip ice cream on my birthday. We will do a bit of trick or treating to a few neighbours and the grandparents, but I get the candy! Unless its raisins, he LOOOOVES raisins.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 24th, 2013, 12:00 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He eats nilla waffers and I've given him a tiny piece of candy a few times but not very often. DH will give him a bite of popsicle every time he eats one lol. I'm sure ill give him a tiny bite of a bit of his Halloween candy though

September 24th, 2013, 05:34 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I dodon't think he has had any candy, but cookies (fig newtons) are his snack every day

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

September 24th, 2013, 05:39 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Paxton loves chocolate. When I'm PMSing I tend to snack on chocolate during the day so I'll grab a handful of Kisses or a mini Hershey bar and bite off pieces for him. All the pieces might add up to one Kiss if you put them together. He'll probably get a little bit of his sister's Halloween candy. I'm so much more lax with him than I was with Doc or even Harper. This could also be because hiding the fact that I'm eating candy from Harper is impossible, kid has ears and a nose like a Bloodhound, and once they see it I have to share.

September 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
Typically, no, but Pippa darn near hyperventilates when she sees chocolate cake. Sometimes we let her have some.
one.juniper likes this.

September 24th, 2013, 10:02 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
He has bites of whatever we have, ice cream, cookies, cake, but he doesn't get his own serving. He's had a lick of a sucker and a couple tiny bits of chocolate, but otherwise he hasn't really had candy. If he gets any at Halloween it will be the same, a little lick or bite once in awhile. Thankfully, he usually only wants a taste when he sees it and then something else will distract him

September 24th, 2013, 01:08 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pretty much the same as the previous post

Last edited by aubers68; September 24th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
September 24th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Hopefulpinkangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No candy, but she does get bites of our desserts. She ALWAYS wants what we have.

Jan 2010 August 2011

September 25th, 2013, 06:21 AM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
Oz has had chocolate. I put it in my banana bread and I let him eat my banana bread. He seems to like it quite a bit.

He's also tried nutella and ice cream.

Pinterest
Flickr
September 25th, 2013, 08:29 AM
acchickpea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH let's Leo take a bite of his icecream.. He has had some arrowroot cookies by gerber... had cupcakes but in moderation.. just maybe a bite or two...
Don't think I'm going to give him any chocolate candy for a while though...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search