*~*October Roll Call*~*

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Who's here?!?

Any plans this month?

Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 1st, 2013, 05:50 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
Who's here?!? *raises hand*

Any plans this month? All sorts of Halloween stuff: hay rides, haunted houses, pumpkin patches, corn mazes. I love fall, even if it doesn't cool down here much.

Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them? We wanted Pippa to be the butterfly from The Hungry Caterpillar, or even the caterpillar, but everyone is out of stock or no longer carries it. Now we don't know what to get- some sort of non-Disney princess is what George is looking into. For Jessica, she wants to be Lady Ranicorn. Christian wants to be a TMNT.

October 1st, 2013, 11:18 AM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're here!!!
We have a lot going on this month!! I have a bachelorette party to go to this weekend. Hubby is going hunting two weekends this month. We will go to the pumpkin patch again before halloween. We have a wedding at the end of the month. And, in my eyes, the most important, we will be going to Frankenmuth. I love going! Last year when we went it was wet and raining and I was sick, really hoping this year the weather is better!
We had "big plans" for Summer's halloween costume but they fell through. So I spontaneously bought an owl costume. I've always had a thing for owls and seeings how it was our previous playroom theme I thought it was fitting. Plus, it's super cute on her!

October 1st, 2013, 07:19 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here?!? I am!

Any plans this month? Hmm...my bday is the 7th, then ds is the 19th, then dh's is the 28th! So, lots of birthday stuff, lol. And of course my favorite time of year Fall along with Halloween! I do not have our plans 100% yet as far as Halloween. I do know I will throw a Halloween party for the kids and any friends they invite (I do every year). And of course we will carve pumpkins soon

We are doing them, but I haven't got them figured out yet. I am still deciding on Kyah's. My next youngest two will dress up and I will let them choose what they want to be. My oldest 2 will probably not dress up; I don;t think they want to, lol.

October 3rd, 2013, 02:01 AM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
Who's here?!? Popping by to say hello!!!
Any plans this month? Not much, working, searching for winter clothes for babygirl... maybe going to the doc to check on our new little bean! Keeping it a secret until I hit the second trimester.
Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them? We're not doing them, the only holiday we borrowed from you to celebrate is Valentine's day.

October 3rd, 2013, 04:01 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
I'm here! I've just been crazy busy reorganizing and prepping NB CDs!
Very busy month for us. Our baby boy is on his way.
We are ordering Finn's costume tonight!

October 3rd, 2013, 05:01 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Who's here?!? I think I'm here. Some days I'm not so sure.

Any plans this month? October is a big month for our family. My birthday is the 12th, no big deal but we are going to lunch sans kids, then my niece's birthday is the 18th and of course there will be a party. My SIL and BIL also have birthdays but they're adults and my teenage nephew too but he's too old for a big party. And then of course "Trick or Treat" which Harper is super excited about.

Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them? Yes. Harper will be the perfect Snow White and Paxton is going to be a blue, three-eyed monster. Doc may walk out with us but he probably won't participate.

October 3rd, 2013, 06:06 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I'm here! I love this board. It's too fun to talk about the toddler

Plans this month, besides Halloween and fall stuff, I'm working on trying to figure out how and where we might give birth to #2. Had an ob appt and I'm seeing a midwife next week to get my options, so then we'll have to figure out who we're going with so I can get some real appts going. My least favorite part of pregnancy.

Costumes are pretty much decided, I just need to start shopping, I guess. I like to do somewhat homemade costumes, so I'll just have to pick up a few pieces.

October 3rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I'm here - no major plans for the month. NO clue about costumes yet. Maybe either piglet or some kind of fairy/butterfly/devil/ladybug I can do with a black and red tutu dress we have.

No clue for my big girls yet.
October 4th, 2013, 11:27 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Who's here?!? I am!

Any plans this month? Not really, work, a couple of cake orders, Thanksgiving, Halloween..

Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them? Alyssa wants to be a fairy princess, Rylan wants to be a knight, no idea about the rest of us yet!
October 4th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Who's here?!? I'm here, after a sizeable hiatus.

Any plans this month? We're going apple picking next weekend. DH and I are taking off work on Friday, 10/18, so we can have some extra fun with Jack. We're going to Disneyland that day (we're annual pass holders). On the next Saturday, we're going to a local pumpkin festival that has all kinds of festive activities. We're also heading up to Big Bear (mountains) this month. We really want to get away temporarily where it actually feels and looks like autumn (which just doesn't happen in the valleys of Southern California). Then, of course, Halloween.

Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them? Jack is going to be a lumberjack. I have everything for the outfit. The biggest obstacle will be getting him to keep the hat on.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
October 5th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm here, not as often as I'd like, but here.

Plans only really involve work, and we have October half-term in 3 weeks' time, we will be doing nice stuff then but nothing set yet. We will be trick or treating, decorating the window for Hallowe'en and the kids will wear costumes. Daniel wants to be a ghost. We will go shopping for the costumes during half-term week then Daniel can choose his own.

Am in the midst of setting up a pre-Christmas market on my FB page, too.

October 6th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
Here!

My and dh's anniversary is in 2 days I will go out without baby for the FIRST time since I had her and I may even have a pina colada (my first alcoholic beverage in nearly 2 years) lololol

The girls are all fairies, Im Tinkerbell and dh is Hook. Its all done!

October 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
Who's here?!? I am!

Any plans this month? Yes! Were going to the pumpkin patch the saturday before halloween with the in laws then carve them after. Were also bringing Matthew trick-or-treating on Halloween!

Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them? For Matthew yes, hes going to be Sully from monsters inc! As for us we have no idea yet, i dont even know if were going to dress up this year!

October 8th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Who's here?!? *waves*

Any plans this month? My birthday and Samhain/Halloween.

Have you sorted out Halloween costumes if you are doing them? Not really. We're not buying new costumes this year... instead we'll either be reusing old costumes, or coming up with something from what we already have.

October 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Who's here?!? I am, here and there

Any plans this month? It's a fun busy month, Fall fun day with dd1 at school, Halloween night we'll be doing a prayer walk through the town with our church, handing out Bibles etc., and then my Birthday is the 25th. Hubby got me a new laptop!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search