~Mommy of the Week: Spotlight is on JoLina - jojo2bee~ {11/25-12/1}

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our Spotlight Mommy of the week is JoLina (jojo2bee)! This is your chance to get to know her even better! Everyone ask questions! You can ask as many questions as you like. Asked one, then thought of another? Come back and post it too!

Post your questions here, ladies!

November 25th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
How did you pick Matthew's name?
What is your favourite movie?
Describe your perfect vacation!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 25th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi JoLina!

How many kids would you like to have all together?
Would you like your next baby to be a boy or girl?
What is your favorite food? snack? drink?
What do you like to do in your free time?
What is your favorite store to shop at?
Do you collect anything?

November 26th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Favourite book?
What would Matthew's name have been if he was a girl?
Favourite food?
What did you have for breakfast today?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 26th, 2013, 10:26 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
How did you pick Matthew's name? Matthew is a name I have loved since I was a teenager. I always said i would name my first son Matthew. DH wasent the biggest fan of it so it took a little convincing lol

What is your favourite movie? Hummm I dont think I have just one favorite. I love way to many movies! But a series on the top of the list is Harry Potter. Love Harry Potter.

Describe your perfect vacation! I love the ocean and the beach so something probally carribian on the beach in a bungaloo (I have no idea how to spell that lol) and just amazingly romantic with champagine on the beach at night and dinners on the patio and walks on the beach and the weather is warm so we can wear swimsuites and dresses the whole time. Something sort of secluded with no kids but we would have like a butler and stuff. Something really romantic.

Now a perfect vacation as a family would be something we all can enjoy and have fun on like a cruise or even disney worldand the beach type of thing. Something where theres activitys for just adults and just for kids and for familys.

November 26th, 2013, 10:43 AM
How many kids would you like to have all together? I have always wanted a larger family but DH is sceptical lol so I'm thinking 3-4 but maybe more lol

Would you like your next baby to be a boy or girl? I would love a girl. We have a boy now and I have alesys wanted a little girl but if we have another boy thats ok to. I told DH were going to keep going untill we have a girl though ha ha

What is your favorite food? snack? drink? Mexican food is my favorite. Expecially my grandmas green chili, beans and homemade tortillas! Yummy! Snack would be any fresh fruitreally or ice cream lol. And drink is moscato while wine ha ha or a shirley temple

What do you like to do in your free time? crafts. Ilve crafts and I a lot. I do crochet, embordering, crossstitch, plastic canvas, scrapbooking, sewing and I also make cards and things to. I crochet the most thpugh its my favorite lol. Other then that I also love reading when I get a chance and watch tv lol

What is your favorite store to shop at? Kohls, hobby lobby and victorias secret

Do you collect anything? yarn lol. Im additcted. And decorations, I love decorating for the holidays so Im slways checking the clearance racks lol

November 27th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Favourite book? The Harry Potter series

What would Matthew's name have been if he was a girl? We never could settle on a girls name lol we finally decided to just wait untill we found out then decided then if we had to

Favourite food? mexican food, my grandmas homemade green chili, beans and tortillas

What did you have for breakfast today? Today I had some jimmy dean sausage biskits

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search