~*~ December Roll Call ~*~

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
December is here!! Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Your Name -

Toddler's Name -

Toddler's Age -

How do you plan to spend the Holidays?

December 1st, 2013, 06:13 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Your Name - Jess

Toddler's Name - Cam

Toddler's Age - 15 months

How do you plan to spend the Holidays? Ugh, all over. Its going to be run run run and working that around his naps :/

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
December 2nd, 2013, 10:10 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Your Name - Missa

Toddler's Name - Paxton

Toddler's Age - 16 months

How do you plan to spend the Holidays? Hopefully a little less stressed that usual. DH has a whole week off which is lovely. We'll spend Christmas Eve with our little family watching movies and baking. Then Christmas morning after we open gifts at our house we go to Christmas breakfast with his family which is great. Usually immediately after we go to my family's dinner but this year my grandparents are both too sick so we'll pop by for an hour to say hi and give snuggles and exchange gifts. It's been hard on me to see my grandparents like this and this is the first year we haven't spent Thanksgiving with them and won't spend Christmas with them either.

December 4th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Sharron & Michaela, 15 months.

Christmas Day will be me, mum, Shaun, and the kids, and one of my aunts usually comes over...traditional turkey roast with choice of puddings and then probably just chilling out, chatting, watching TV, having a glass of something, letting the kids play with their presents.

We are also having another aunt and uncle over for dinner on a separate occasion (other side of the family) but no date fixed yet.

Shaun, Michaela and I are going to stay with his mum for New Year for a few days when Daniel is spending time with his dad.

Other than that, we'll play it by ear!

December 6th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Cylence's Avatar I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
Your Name - Jacque (jackie)

Toddler's Name - Taryn

Toddler's Age - *sniffles* She's 16 months old

How do you plan to spend the Holidays? With family and friends and WAY too much food.
December 6th, 2013, 06:01 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
Your Name - Allyssa

Toddler's Name - Adalyn

Toddler's Age - 16 months

How do you plan to spend the Holidays? It will be chill and laid back - It's our last year without family near by. Christmas Eve will probably be like any ol' day. THe girls will open their new Christmas PJs sometime that day. We may go down to the beach in the late afternoon to spend time with friends and watch the sunset. Christmas Day will be spent at home, FaceTiming with family, and slowly opening presents. We'll probably have cinnamon rolls for breakfast. We have nowhere to be, so it will be very laid back. We'll make a big Christmas dinner of ham and all the fixings for the sides.

December 17th, 2013, 12:13 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
your name: JoLina

toddlers name: Matthew

toddlers age: 15 months

how do you plan to spend the holidays? the 21st were doing christmas dinner with my mom dad brother and sil. My brother and sil are going to Nicaragua for Christmas to spend with her family so were doing ours early. Christmas eve were going to my dads side of the family for dinner and christmas day is with dh family.

your name: JoLina

toddlers name: Matthew

toddlers age: 15 months

how do you plan to spend the holidays? the 21st were doing christmas dinner with my mom dad brother and sil. My brother and sil are going to Nicaragua for Christmas to spend with her family so were doing ours early. Christmas eve were going to my dads side of the family for dinner and christmas day is with dh family.

December 18th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I have not been around lately. I am like never on the computer unless I am doing school work.

Your Name - Stefani

Toddler's Name - Mason

Toddler's Age - 14 mos

How do you plan to spend the Holidays? Christmas Eve we go to my friends house and spend the evening with her huge italian family - it is fun lol. On Christmas we spend the day with my parents doing brunch, gifts and a ham dinner. Too much food! haha. And I want to announce that we are expecting. We just found out. We are due August 22nd as of now. Just hoping all goes well and it is a sticky bean! PS - we are not telling anyone IRL yet

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search