How is everyone?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MommyofAngels1985

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 04:31 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The board has become so quiet!

How is everyone and there little ones doing?

January 24th, 2014, 11:57 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
We are doing well . We are all keeping bundled because of the cold weather! LO will be 16 months on Monday and my oldest turns three on February 9th and we are having it The Little Mermaid theme that I'm ordering for Party City. Below are the links to what I plan on getting them for her Birthday! I'm very anxious to our taxes to come in in about two weeks because I'm getting clothes! Everything is so big on me after losing all the weight so I'm very excited to have clothes that will fit. Plus my DH is excited because he can finally replace his computer that has been acting up for months. Beside that we are still working on my oldest on potty training and working with my youngest on walking .

Sophie's New Bed (Now Melody can move from our bed to Sophie's old crib/toddler bed)
KidKraft Raleigh Toddler Bed, Pink: Toddler : Walmart.com

Sophie's Growth Chart, Melody's is pink
Personalized Flowers Growth Chart: Personalized Gifts : Walmart.com

Sophie's Doll Outfit
American Girl® Clothing: Basics Outfit

Doll for Melody
American Girl® Dolls: Light skin, brown hair, blue eyes

...I'm also ordering them volume 1 & 2 of Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, the box set of The World of David the Gnome cartoons and Corduroy the book.
JesusisKing and jojo2bee like this.

Team Pink!

Last edited by MommyofAngels1985; January 25th, 2014 at 12:06 AM.
January 27th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
Pippa has been sick for over a month; she has a cough that will not go away. Other than that, she is speaking so much now. She has had a vocabulary explosion.

We were busy with the long distance move and family issues. My husband's father is ill (untreated diabetes and loss of limbs), and his uncle died on Christmas. We have had our hands full.

February 1st, 2014, 02:05 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran

We are all doing well right now. Was dealing with the flu.. dh & dd2 got hit with it, she also had an ear infection afterward. A.J. is also getting treated for one. I didn't know what was wrong, his fever was 103.7 at the highest. I was up during the night giving him a bath to get it down. Met the Dr. at the office last Sat. because he had been breathing real fast also. Nebulizer treatments helped with that tho', thankfully!! Because we were instructed to take him to the ER if it didn't bring them down.

Other than that we are just all enjoying this little buddy, busyness and all Working on the "don't hit, give ie ie's" stage. lol

The one pic is of him opening his Christmas gift. LOVE his expression!
And then I was working on his digital photo album and came across this page from when he had his surgery for his inguinal hernia and regular hernia repair. So I decided to post that as well.

Happy weekend, and Happy SuperBowl watching!!

Last edited by JesusisKing; February 1st, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search