Hello Ladies!! How are you and your toddler doing?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By one.juniper
  • 1 Post By magz88
  • 1 Post By Sherry777

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies! I have been missing for so long, I apologize. My dh had a heart attack just when I thought things couldn't get much worse. Well, he has recovered and things are getting back to normal. Kyah is doing wonderful and getting so big! She is still breastfeeding, am I alone here or are there any other Mommies still nursing? She loves to sing and dance! She knows lots of songs and the corresponding dances. It is sooo adorable!

We are hoping to move soon, but we are still looking for a new house. It isn't easy! We thought we had the house we would be in for a very long time; but so many issues have arisen since, that we know we would much rather find a new house.

I would love an update on all of you and your toddlers!! Please share!!

February 20th, 2014, 05:25 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
That is terrible that your husband had a heart attack, but great news that he is doing well. What a scary thing for your family to go through.

We are doing pretty good here. Oz still isn't talking a ton but is gaining new words slowly. I would say his vocab is still less then 15 words. Baby is due soon so we moved him into a toddler bed and its been an ok transition.
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

Pinterest
Flickr
February 26th, 2014, 01:29 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Wow! Sorry to hear that about your husband!! That had to be soo scary!! Glad he's doing better tho'!

A.J. is doing great except for an ear infection that doesn't want to clear up. He's on his 2nd round of antibiotics, 2 in 1 this time.. See if we can get the results we want. Other than that he is busier than ever.. learned how to push chairs to get to where he wants to go. So that opens up another whole world of exploring!!
March 1st, 2014, 09:57 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
I'm so sorry about DH Michelle! I'm glad to hear he has recovered well!

Matthew and I are doing well. He's still a bit slow on the talking but is really starting to great progress now! He has finally started great with his spoon and fork at meal time and not dumping his plate everywhere lol. For the first time when we went out to eat for dinner today he ate pretty much all his food and used his fork and kept it all on his plate! I'm so proud of my little man! We're still bfing as well but I'm planning on weaning soon, I won't go past 18 months and he will be 18 months March 14. Other then that all is well!

March 5th, 2014, 08:32 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
I am glad that your husband is OK - that must've been scary.Theo is doing really well and is a happy little guy.Congrats one.juniper on your next LO - it seems a few people from the August 2012 group are on their next baby.
one.juniper likes this.
March 6th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Goodness, how scary about your husband! Glad he's better now.

Jack and I are doing well. I'm still BF just a little bit, only when I get home from work and when he wakes up in the morning. My supply has dwindled significantly. He's sleeping better and better, which is a welcome change, considering we went 18 months of really poor sleep (waking several times per night). He's growing like a weed - 33 1/2 inches tall and 24 pounds. Running all over the place. Picking up new words. Just such a joy.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
March 8th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I'm so sorry about your husband.Pippa is talking like crazy. Also, she is partly potty trained. She tells me each time she needs to go to the potty, and she goes. I don't even have to ask her; she tells me before she needs to go. It's amazing since my other kids were trained at 3.
JesusisKing likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search